• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trying to close website

Derek111

Reaction score
I deleted my xampp/htdocs folder to delete the website i just created.
now when i type http://localhost/
this appears so i guess i didnt delete it completely
please help me
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5 Server at localhost Port 80

Thanks boys but finaly i opened a website and it worked so i wont have to delete that stuff.
Thanks alot and if i delete apache it wont delete my server that im running right now?

Server engine and apache is not the same, these are two different applications so no it won't affect the server you're running if you only kill apache.exe.
If you have a mysql server, you need to have mysql running.

thanks, i do have a tfs version 0.2.5.0
So if i close appache, i have to force close it cuz it says a program is using it, then after i can delete only apache.exe?
and it wont affect my server?

Plus, if i do that, and i wanna try to make another website
will i have to reinstall apache?

And scuse me boys i dont know if u can help me whit this but when i run my website, only people close to my house can access it.
People in the usa cant access it?
please help me for this too
thanks

not people on my local host, but people like that live 5 miles away or so.

And i did open these ports !! i will check again just to make sure but im positive i opened them

yea and by the way for closing appache, i simply go on my xamp icon and stop appache?
and when i start opening it again it doesnt start, do i have to reset the xampp icon?

Back