• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TTM Recordings: Quests/Hunts and others

Moj mistrz

Monster Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hiho, as thread title says it will be quests/hunts and others. For now its New Dwarves and Forbidden Lands - RP style.
Watch slow at 13:20, there is my best hit. xD

Dwarves:
New Dwarves

Forbidden Lands:
Forbidden Lands

Children of Revolution - full quest:
Children of the Revolution

First part of WOTE QUEST - from 25 min to 43 min I was afk so you can speed it up XD.:
WOTE part1

Second part of WOTE QUEST - action starts from 13 min:
WOTE part2

Hunt at coryms on my noob char and failed attempt to kill pk.
Exp/PK

How to get up fast from Level 1 to Level 50+(tutorial for mages):
Tutorial

INQ(Latrivan, Golgordan and Annihilon) and some fun at Banuta, forgot about recording PoI and my new best hit - 1642 in Draken Spellweaver... FIRST PART IS SEMI BORING, BUT YOU CAN WATCH IT ALSO:
INQ Bosses and banuta fun

Some hunt on few different areas, mostly Drakens and failed attempt to tame Draptor - made best hit 1655.
Hunt

Gems selling:

Gems

NEW PROJECT - 6666 DEMONS TASK!

First part, 0 - 197 demons - Demon task

Yakchal:
Yakchal

Secret Service - full quest:
PINK TOOL

Last edited:
I'm making cams for WoTE - already made first part which contains missions from 6 to 10. Later I'll cam last missions 11-12. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Added WOTE quest movies.

Added some hunt at coryms on my noob char and failed attempt to kill pk. XD

Added tutorial for mages(with other vocations is similar). How to up fast from Level 1.

Last edited:
Some youtube freakin' funny movie. Mostly polacks will understand it. xd
[video=youtube;aOpt47lizzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpt47lizzI[/video]

added cam with few INQ bosses... almost every boss was taken... and some fun on banuta, forgot to cam PoI check.. ;/

You want me to record something? A hunting place/quest? Just post it there and I'll try to cam it!

- - - Updated - - -

Two more movies added. A hunt with failed attempt to tame Draptor.. and gems selling.

Last edited: