• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TTM Recordings: Quests/Hunts and others

Well, started new project - 6666 demons task.
First part is available on first page. File is a bit heavy, like 18mb - 2:45h~.
In the end of the task I'll post loot screenshot!

Why menz! You should always have a backup of cams :>

Oke, I've restored these files, and will upload on different site, cause nowadays speedyshare suck balls. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Well, everything is reuploaded to 4shared.com, hope now it won't be only for premiums here. XD

because 4shared is shit, it's only able to download once you register and then you have to wait 10-15 seconds >.<
must take much effort to type in a nick name, password and e-mail (doesn't even have to be real) and then select to remember you so you don't have to login every time you visit the website... and waiting 20 seconds for the download to start... WOW! that's ages!

must take much effort to type in a nick name, password and e-mail (doesn't even have to be real) and then select to remember you so you don't have to login every time you visit the website... and waiting 20 seconds for the download to start... WOW! that's ages!

It doesn't take ages, but as I get older, my time is precious... ;)

Maybe you guys should send me private message about that 4shared.com suck balls before you go war? =)
THANKS.
Tell me which site is best and I'll reupload them there.
I'll do it as fast as I find time for this.

Ok, reuploaded all files to mediafire.com and added new cam - Secret Service Quest (with that pink tool)

Back