• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TUGBot++ | Teaser 1 - A Pioneer Of The Botting Industry

Assuming that editing the Tibia client gets you banned is asinine.

You want a list of different programs that inject code into Tibia on their own?

Anti-Virus programs, RocketDock, ObjectDock, Viruses, some functionality/visual display extensions similar to RocketDock or Object dock. The list goes on.

The only reason people are making bots that sue mouseclicks is to make the people who think they know what they are talking about happy. I've talked to two of them and they both say that they don;t find it necessary, they just want to please the customer.

I'll write a thread on this, later.

i hope u do im looking foward to reading it.

Chances are if it sends modified packets back to CIPsoft then you will get detected and banned with 5000 other people.

Is it free? If not, what price range?

read the thread......

Chances are if it sends modified packets back to CIPsoft then you will get detected and banned with 5000 other people.

The bot does not send modified packets and the price was already talked about. (Ranging from 5-10$ USD)

Don't make generalized assumptions. Its immature and rude.

The bot hooks Tibia packet composing functions and passes data to them just as Tibia's message layer would after determining what a certain mouse or keyboard action did. Tibia generates every single packet on its own.

And why don't you support TUG?

Don't make generalized assumptions. Its immature and rude.

The bot hooks Tibia packet composing functions and passes data to them just as Tibia's message layer would after determining what a certain mouse or keyboard action did. Tibia generates every single packet on its own.

And why don't you support TUG?

I'm not a fan of Caid or Hux, especially after TF. Thanks for clearing that up, and good luck!

I'm not a fan of Caid or Hux, especially after TF. Thanks for clearing that up, and good luck!

Tibia fans is full of jackass moderators and annoying admins. Went there for like a day and got threatened by an admin for ban cause I didn't say something they way he wanted it. Lol. Hux has, for free, hosted the D3S site and given us forums. Hes a nice dude IMO. Anyways, your opinion is your own. And thanks.

And you flipped out on my opinion?

Exactly what Syntax said. someone following you expressed the same opinion but in a much different manner. And I responded accordingly.

Its not your opinion, its how you worded it.

Stop the hard ass original Tibia player act. It's annoying and no one likes it. Plus, a majority of the time when someone acts like you they do or have botted themselves in the past. Serious though, if you've never botted, go pick one up and try it. You'll fall in love.

Don't sit here being a dick and calling me a bad person, telling me shame on me, etc. I'm simply putting my abilities as a young programmer to work in a profitable way, and if you don;t like it, thats your problem, so keep it to yourself. This is a teaser thread, not a "be a dick and try to rally against DarkstaR cause hes obviously smarter than me" thread. Personally, I only use a bot for Insert->UH, Del->SD, Home->ExuraGran, PageUp->MP, End->EVis, PageDown->Explo, and the mana bar. Shame on the user, not the creator.

Will it cost?

Darkstar Thx :)
am using it xD it r0x xd
but one problem.. if you open client 8.5x then you cant change ip.
i think it works only with a custom client that it gots the ip of the serv,

Back