• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TUGBot++ | Teaser 1 - A Pioneer Of The Botting Industry

DarkstaR

Banned User
Reaction score
Many of you have heard speculation about what the TUGBot++ GUI will look like. Some of you may think its still going to be written in Qt, with a slick, windowed interface. Wrong. Others of you may think the GUI will retain the same visual properties as the current one. This is also incorrect. Let me quote myself from another thread:

I've started developing a brand new, revolutionary GUI system for this bot. While it will be very different compared to other bots, and even the current TUGBot, I can promise that it will set a new standard for the botting industry. I will be working persistently for the next few weeks to ensure that this new system will be appealing while simultaneously maintaining its efficiency and effectiveness.

Now, the question you may have is probably along the lines of "what the FUCK does that mean?" Well, I'm here to tell.. ehhmm, rather, show you exactly what I mean by that.

A simple example of the new TUGBot GUI, in its early stages, consisting of only 3 simple buttons.
tuggui.png

As seen above, the GUI will be in its own "channel window." This window will be closeable, resizable, and can be re-opened by right-clicking on yourself and pressing TUGBot.

Currently, you've only observed a sample with three buttons, which wont be in the actual bot. This image is only present to give a good idea of how exactly the bots interface will look. I still have to create the more complex controls, such as text boxes and check boxes.

This is only the beginning of what is in store for TUGBot++, however. The plans I have for the bot will not only impress anyone who uses the bot, but they will also take the competition and rape it up the ass.

Update #1 - A live view of the revolutionary system.
A video showing the console window. Recommended that you watch in 480p, so you can read it easily.

YouTube - GUITeaser

Update #2 - Content windows in action
An early look at the new content windows.
contentwindows.png

Update #3 - The mana bar and wall timers.
Magic wall timers will keep you alert and ready to face or erase your enemies, while a convenient mana bar above your head eliminates the need to constantly shift your eyes to right right of the screen. These features will surely keep you on your toes, even when an annoying OT admin posts messages every 20 seconds.
perfecttimers.png

Your first post won't be a pretty one.

Personally, I have NO respect for any botter.
They totally ruined the game, people make bots just for the money and don't give a shit about the game.
The fact that people continue making bots, shame on you.

I hope CipSoft gets stronger and stronger against botters.

They totally ruined the game, people make bots just for the money and don't give a shit about the game.

Your opinion is personal, so if there is nothing constructive to be said then there is no reason to post.

o.o thats the shit right there i like it

We at D3S (tools.tibiaug.com) consistantly work on revolutionary projects, and this is only the beginning. You will be seeing us around, I promise.

Stop the hard ass original Tibia player act. It's annoying and no one likes it. Plus, a majority of the time when someone acts like you they do or have botted themselves in the past. Serious though, if you've never botted, go pick one up and try it. You'll fall in love.

Don't sit here being a dick and calling me a bad person, telling me shame on me, etc. I'm simply putting my abilities as a young programmer to work in a profitable way, and if you don;t like it, thats your problem, so keep it to yourself. This is a teaser thread, not a "be a dick and try to rally against DarkstaR cause hes obviously smarter than me" thread. Personally, I only use a bot for Insert->UH, Del->SD, Home->ExuraGran, PageUp->MP, End->EVis, PageDown->Explo, and the mana bar. Shame on the user, not the creator.

Shame on the creators of the game that allow a bot to be able to play the game :D

Ok irrelevant topics aside this is a dead sexy bot and certainly revolutionizes the botting generation.

Looks good but only retards use bot.

I use a bot, so what you're saying is that a retard coded all of that, no to mention countless other helpful/useful programs?

Sure, bots CHANGED Tibia, but far from killed it. If anything, OT killed Tibia. Ot has taken tens of thousands of player from real Tibia, ensuring that they never go back. On the other hand, the increase in botters has resulted in increased activity and purchases of premium on all real Tibia server. Stop living in the past.

I understand, trust me. Just like you guys, I wish I could be living in 7.6 again. No bot, sitting outside Central Circle 9B on my level 26 ED making UH's 10 hours a day, and dying 50 times between level 25 and 30. Sadly, though, that's not Tibia anymore. NG initially made sure botting became a standard, and bots like TibiaAuto, BlackD, and now Elfbot have helped reinforce NG's conquest over Tibia. Honestly, its sad. My best Tibian memories are in 7.6, with no bot. But do you think sitting on a forum of low life flamers, scammers, and hackers, with few people who even really care, and voicing your overstated opinion will change the fact that nearly 95% of players use bots now? I'm sorry to tell you, but it wont. I know 8 tutors and 3 senior tutors. Everyone except 1 of those tutors bots.

Now please, stop ruining my thread with your opinions on botting. If you want to be a protester and voice your opinion, do it somewhere else. This thread is for botters - how would you like it if an oppositely opinionated individual came everywhere you went and voiced their opinion? Wouldn't you consider someone a dick if they preached about the environment as you drove down the road? What about someone telling you what a bad lifestyle choice your making by eating fast food? Its annoying as hell when people do that, and you know it. Well guess what, that's you right now.

Enough said, please stop ruining my thread.

Please use this thread to talk/discuss about the GUI and it's upcoming functions. Nevertheless I want to say that posting things about "bots ruining Tibia" is not allowed and will be removed..

Regards,
Xenios

Please use this thread to talk/discuss about the GUI and it's upcoming functions. Nevertheless I want to say that posting things about "bots ruining Tibia" is not allowed and will be removed..

Regards,
Xenios

Thanks <3
I think they just don't realize how rude it is, but it is offensive. Not their opinion, but the place they choose to say it and in the manner in which they do so.

I have never used TUGBot but this looks nice! Are there scripts like ElfBot and are they written in the same way? Or how do we use this bot really? The Wiki is down when i tried to check it out

(Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the GUI)

This is awsome DarkstaR i love peapols whos doing something good. its good so dont stop and ignore all noobs whoes sayiing bot illegal bot for peapols whoes playing tibia like 5 years and retired by manual playing they just like to exploy the new places do quests and pk with friends ! Hail Bots becouse if no bot i wont play tibia anymore.

Stop the hard ass original Tibia player act. It's annoying and no one likes it. Plus, a majority of the time when someone acts like you they do or have botted themselves in the past. Serious though, if you've never botted, go pick one up and try it. You'll fall in love.

Don't sit here being a dick and calling me a bad person, telling me shame on me, etc. I'm simply putting my abilities as a young programmer to work in a profitable way, and if you don;t like it, thats your problem, so keep it to yourself. This is a teaser thread, not a "be a dick and try to rally against DarkstaR cause hes obviously smarter than me" thread. Personally, I only use a bot for Insert->UH, Del->SD, Home->ExuraGran, PageUp->MP, End->EVis, PageDown->Explo, and the mana bar. Shame on the user, not the creator.

I'm a huge botter but I've not always been one.
And if I had the chance, I would rather go back to the non-botting time then to stay here.
Tibia was much funnier before when people didn't bot, you'd be extremely happy if you found a c arm for example but now that's like .. oo ye, c arm 12k now I can buy some manas.
Though, ofc this is not only due to the increasement of botters but a big part of it..

And ofcourse, stopping the producements of bots now would also be stupid because we can never go back to the old times anyways.

@ONTOP:
It looks freakin' awesome, Tibia client built-in (Well, I know it's not buil-int in client but sounds cool, lol.) bot GUI. I guess buttons in console will be such as "Cavebot", "Healing" etc. and every button will be clicked, new window in left menu will be opened, yes? :p (Correct me if I'm wrong). Oh, and by the way, what will be displayed in Bots chatlog? Some texts with statistics or something or it's just for Bots GUI?

@OFFTOP:
I'd love to see LUA Scripting possibility in this bot.

//Cheers, Chojrak.

I have never used TUGBot but this looks nice! Are there scripts like ElfBot and are they written in the same way? Or how do we use this bot really? The Wiki is down when i tried to check it out

(Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the GUI)

The current TUGBot has a scripting system, yes. This is a completely new bot, written in all C++. It will replace the old bot which will most likely go open-source.

This is awsome DarkstaR i love peapols whos doing something good. its good so dont stop and ignore all noobs whoes sayiing bot illegal bot for peapols whoes playing tibia like 5 years and retired by manual playing they just like to exploy the new places do quests and pk with friends ! Hail Bots becouse if no bot i wont play tibia anymore.

I disagree on the last part though. If no bots existed I would play normally like the good old days in 7.6.

@ONTOP:
It looks freakin' awesome, Tibia client built-in (Well, I know it's not buil-int in client but sounds cool, lol.) bot GUI. I guess buttons in console will be such as "Cavebot", "Healing" etc. and every button will be clicked, new window in left menu will be opened, yes? :p (Correct me if I'm wrong). Oh, and by the way, what will be displayed in Bots chatlog? Some texts with statistics or something or it's just for Bots GUI?

@OFFTOP:
I'd love to see LUA Scripting possibility in this bot.

//Cheers, Chojrak.

In the "Chatlog," there will probably no text displayed. It will be buttons to open things like Tools, Info, etc as content windows. There will also be multiple tabs in the chatlog, containing the larger windows such as Support. Roghtclicking on yourself will also allow you to open all windows.

And LUA scripting will be the main scripting component in the bot. The bot will also support a large amount of different customizable features, mostly defined in .LUA files. For example, the bot will support multiple languages all will be user-translatable. This means any user will be able to translate the bot into any language they want, and then use that language in-game.

Example:
Code:
languageConfig = 
	{
		[1] = 
			{
				["name"] = "English",
				["Info"] = "Info",
				["Tools"] = "Tools",
				["Look IDs"] = "Look IDs",
				["Mana Bar"] = "Mana Bar",
				["MWall Timers"] = "MWall Timers"
			},
		[2] = 
			{
				["name"] = "1337",
				["Info"] = "1nf0",
				["Tools"] = "T00l5",
				["Look IDs"] = "L00k 1D5",
				["Mana Bar"] = "M4n4 64r",
				["MWall Timers"] = "MW4ll T1m3r5"
			}
	}

This is only one of the few things LUA will be implemented for, besides scripting capabilities. And yes, 1337 is a language that I will be defining and adding in the default TUGBot++ package.

When it comes out, $10

May do a $5 pre-release that gives BETA access and a full paid subscription to the end-result bot. Not sure yet.

Good to see that the upcoming bot will be popular. We will further define prices once the development gets into its further stages but it will be nearing the 5-10~$ USD range. Also expect a lot more functionality and features than seen in the previous TUGBot for anyone whos used/using it.

Back