• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tupac's life's

hes alive they say because they havent found his grave

edit: some ppl say that it was the luminatti that killed him and biggie cuz they refused to get down wid them and they as killed and replaced wid dr.dre and jay z

Last edited:
Maybe,they say that he is going to come back in 2011

thats what they all say but get this after tupac died some months later they released a cd with tracks that havent been heard before then a rapper came out named purple haze who looked extaly like tupac all the tattos in the same place and all coincidence?

Gtfo :mad: the second video scared the hell outta me listen to the voice

Rap's been dead ever since Pac died, now it's all so called hip hop which is a black version of pop.

They said he was going to come back 2007 also... (Bullshit)

Some people couldn't stand the fact that he's dead and they start spreading rumors without a real basis.

@Everyone thinking he's alive:
Well, unfortunatelly, you suffer from mental problems.

they found his body right? so how can he be alive :p but still i think maybe he is alive

the name that the say on the video is almost the same one i said i though it was purple haze but is bac haze

Back