• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tupac's life's

The noob is dead. Enjoy his music he made! There is tons of "illuminati-songs". I watched a video and they took random songs like "Under my umbrella ella eh eh" and said "What rihanna means is that many of her fans will do anything she tell them to do" WTF? If you sing about a helmet they say that probably say "He sing about the helmet because it protect his brain cuz it got alot of secret information" Killuminati

idk, no time to read 5 pages, but if u dint know he was cramemeraramtade ( burned to death or smth like that )
@Blasph
no, there aint no rap nowdays, just check lil wayne nad them, people that are like "I FUCKED YA WIFE MODAFUCKA IMMA FUCK YA SISTA", etc that aint really rap, cuz its ONLY songs like that they produce
and idd, he was prolly killed by the gov, prolly another way to solve the over popularity in the world

idk, no time to read 5 pages, but if u dint know he was cramemeraramtade ( burned to death or smth like that )
@Blasph
no, there aint no rap nowdays, just check lil wayne nad them, people that are like "I FUCKED YA WIFE MODAFUCKA IMMA FUCK YA SISTA", etc that aint really rap, cuz its ONLY songs like that they produce
and idd, he was prolly killed by the gov, prolly another way to solve the over popularity in the world

Don't say that. :( Sure, the best of rap is dead but still there are good rappers like The Game, Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Nas, Eminem, DMX... ;)

I like rappers with good lyrics.
Which will be

1. Eminem ;D

I like rappers with good lyrics.
Which will be

1. Eminem ;D

From Eminem - Kim:
"Don't you get it bitch, no one can here you, now shut the fuck up and get whats coming to you.
You were supposed to love me, now bleed bitch, bleed"

Yeah, awesome lyrics xD

Back