• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban gang @lunarforce part 2!

Nicek but, why 80% frags are from sneak bots? :eek:
By the way nice movie!

Nicek but, why 80% frags are from sneak bots? :eek:
By the way nice movie!
Like I said its pretty dead server ;p veziv dont fight back so all we can do is sneak and bot because no1 to fight xD

Nice! I wish it could be more skype recordings, najs ändå.
And this salar is jealous as usual, ignore this fatboi.

Making veziv cry and quit~ Turban gang 2014

Yeh cause Turban Gang is so massive strong much power yes?
I wont waste my time to talk to you, you know there might be some reasons why you made 15 new forum accounts. And yes if we talk about turban gang im sure even Alex would parcel you.. :rolleyes:

Nice movie // perfect pvp killing botters.
Only one question,
in the intro u put: Xabor as commander, Commander for what? to tell 1,2,3? xD :O

Good songs,edition Tim ;)
Turban Gajs dominando lunarforce :D congratulationns gajss

If someone make poll who is the best commander in lunarforce i will vote for Xabor because he lead great battles against full afk bots ahahahaha xD
Noone would vote you you're just veziv bitch

Why did we kill mostly botters? -there is no team that fights back so for us its a dead server
Xabor is one of the best commanders just that you dont really need any skills to count 1,2,3 on a server where everyone is to scared to fight back :p
Sometimes we even didn't kill our targets and when they came to screen we told them like msg veziv and tell him to come and we let u go rofl

What fight back?`Your literally not worth the time to drag & get 15, what do you not understand about that for the 178th time.

You can say we are not worth 15 minutes pz but I'm not going to believe it. Why? Because your team is full of charlovers. Dont say we are not worth the time when you are simply afraid of losing 30%.

Enjoy gajs

hahahahahahahaah what a noobs hahahahahhahaha
pking boters gz

xabor u are total zero aka no frends no team no1 want play with me so i can only pking boters on empty ots...

why u not pking when u have 400++ ed and u only boting goroma

ahahahahahah charlover...
transfer acc why u not pking on shadow u fucking looser

and above all, they do not lose much only 30% so rly go kill ur self in germany
du bist Arschloch nothing more.

Last edited:
hahahahahahahaah what a noobs hahahahahhahaha
pking boters gz

xabor u are total zero aka no frends no team no1 want play with me so i can only pking boters on empty ots...

why u not pking when u have 400++ ed and u only boting goroma

ahahahahahah charlover...
transfer acc why u not pking on shadow u fucking looser

and above all, they do not lose much only 30% so rly go kill ur self in germany
du bist Arschloch nothing more.
sir ahh aka best troll now mad 100%? XD
its dead server and u are biggest noob anyway. go back to goroma on rptera aka 10 online kkkk
if u ever come for us i could record when we kill you all but ur too much charloveks gajs where are our people my bot healing like shit : (

me mad? hahahah just
I wrote my opinions about you
you want to be good but you are total
zero.gif

no1 know you but u spam forum of you sux movie how to kill bot with 5ppL ++
guys cant believe
what a noobs are turban arab shit no hands team retardios 4ever

me mad? hahahah just
I wrote my opinions about you
you want to be good but you are total
zero.gif

no1 know you but u spam forum of you sux movie how to kill bot with 5ppL ++
guys cant believe
what a noobs are turban arab shit no hands team retardios 4ever
so u are mad i can see ;p dont be brah sir ahh aka auto ssa on banuta -5 HAHA XDDDDDDD
we kill ppl and wait for troubleshits but they never come so its nice for us we kill u and we dont die because ur charlover and dont wanna go for us ;p
its fine we're not gonna play so much lunar anymore its ded server no1 fighting back ;(

Back