• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Turban gang @lunarforce part 2!

Ah sorry mr no name that born in shadowcores someone cares about your opinion? i dont think so So shut the fuck up because ppl like you can bring me SD/GMP when im botting goroma you fucking one shoot nerd
You mad? As I'm concerned your probably scared to talk on ventrillo you just a bitch who bots never shows up to fights charlover?

Ye i can understand but we only sneak so someone will come and fight us because we will not recruit more members and be a guild i think we will stay with same amount and no one want to fight us so we just sneak ;d
And i put xabor as commander because i thought he could talk much but he lost his Phobe for like 2 weeks so i had no voice record of him XD
If i make shadowcores movie you will see he is good because on shadowcores people fight back atleadt :p
Normal, anyone wanna fight with turban, 10 random guys who doesnt have got suficient people to make a decent war and only sneak or disturb...

Normal, anyone wanna fight with turban, 10 random guys who doesnt have got suficient people to make a decent war and only sneak or disturb...
You say the same shit in every comment lol must be fun trying to make someone mad over the internet while only making a fool of yourself :p

You say the same shit in every comment lol must be fun trying to make someone mad over the internet while only making a fool of yourself :p
Fun to what?? I dont care about our ratkids i only saying my opinion and the reality of ur "team"

You mad? As I'm concerned your probably scared to talk on ventrillo you just a bitch who bots never shows up to fights charlover?

Mad? charlover? plz shut the fuck up don't make yourself more stupid than you are

True info
21oy3yw.jpg

Back