• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

turban kids new movie

I don´t use auto utamo . I used auto utamo on darashia because some noobs of our team, includind you, died by a combo UE . If you had ring or utamo you would not die , but you are so good on this game that you pot people breaking their ssa, and die in UE combos from behind and then you wanna teach me, the one and only, how to play
true i cant teach a boss that camps in forum and writes about his life in every comment how to play since ur already a lost case xd
P.S i didn't even die, that's the funny thing..
If i did, Tim, can u say I did?
cause I dont remember dieing by a ue combo in dara

true i cant teach a boss that camps in forum and writes about his life in every comment how to play since ur already a lost case xd
P.S i didn't even die, that's the funny thing..
If i did, Tim, can u say I did?
cause I dont remember dieing by a ue combo in dara

Well the thing is : you never die even tho you are always the player with more deaths . You will find many pics and histories about my life here even tho i wasnt the one writing and posting about them, you will find many turban gangs and calar members supporting any comment you make against me but it doesnt mean they are with you it only means they are against me .

gratz bezieh but i odnt need to lie to pretend i am a good player . You attack your teamates breaking their ssa to pot them . You died in a ue combo in darashia near boat and you are telling me i use auto utamo .

those are facts ^

the bullshit you say is just bullshit

Well the thing is : you never die even tho you are always the player with more deaths . You will find many pics and histories about my life here even tho i wasnt the one writing and posting about them, you will find many turban gangs and calar members supporting any comment you make against me but it doesnt mean they are with you it only means they are against me .

gratz bezieh but i odnt need to lie to pretend i am a good player . You attack your teamates breaking their ssa to pot them . You died in a ue combo in darashia near boat and you are telling me i use auto utamo .

those are facts ^

the bullshit you say is just bullshit
trolls everywhere

Why did you guys recorded this shit? o.o random guys in random places, this is the same type of video that people post in shadowcores thread... "SHADOWCORES PK VIDEO PART 28494444"

I'm not against you luis I just agreed to tims comment, and if it's true, why would you be mad about it?:)

I don´t use auto utamo . I used auto utamo on darashia because some noobs of our team, includind you, died by a combo UE . If you had ring or utamo you would not die , but you are so good on this game that you pot people breaking their ssa, and die in UE combos from behind and then you wanna teach me, the one and only, how to play
But you died on a 350 mage on shadowcores by Xabor and kingen sding you on Draken wall while you using utamo vita? :eek:
I can smell the lies....

But you died on a 350 mage on shadowcores by Xabor and kingen sding you on Draken wall while you using utamo vita? :eek:
I can smell the lies....

ahaha bezieh you are funny, if you think 2 players can kill a lvl 350 ed you are out of your mind especially on this version with auto ssa, auto migh ring, auto utamo like you said and so many other auto features

ahaha bezieh you are funny, if you think 2 players can kill a lvl 350 ed you are out of your mind especially on this version with auto ssa, auto migh ring, auto utamo like you said and so many other auto features
I don't know who this Bezieh is but its definatly not me. Yeah its kinda impossible to die by 2 people in a 350 but with your pvp I guess its possible.

ahahaha you keep saying that so often that i wonder if you want to have kids with me...you spent so many time asslicking wipe again ( that lost to futurama 50-30 ) that you became gay
Asslick wipe again?! Wtf i ccan bet u anymoney u dint even know who i am but OK.
@Calarito didint u say this trevor asslicked u to join wipe again tbh?!? Since he said i lick lool

hehehe good joke, are the turban gang now even dreaming about have good pvp ? who gave that feedback the afk botetrs you killed ?

hehe
Damn man you can't even compare yourself to Turban gang you ain't even close.
10296574_728840830484520_3279193883502912488_n.jpg

Who are you again?
---------------------------------
@TrevorLuciferus keep calm and remove auto utamo vita

It is matter if im someone you know? You are posting this shitty video in a FORUM, cant handle the repercussion dont post anymore, keep between your own pk team... I'm sure everyone there likes to stay in the same wank ...

Last edited:
true info umit he was asslicking calar for account and now insulting him on forum pfff what a low bitchass trevor pussy 1 shoot guy with black belt

I'm not even gonna argue with Trevor, we all know the truth, I had cast open with 10-12ppl on my cast when Trevor msg me if he can join cuz he want's to fight against Lapa.

Calar is such a looser that he needs to lie about people who msg him about join team that lost to futurama badly ( lapa team much better than wipe ) and i fought against lapa like 15 times this month so your lie is good to fool fat people like you not the smart ones. Plus if that was true he would take a screenshot just as fast has when he tries to catch a Bic Mac

So...nice try calar

Last edited:
It is matter if im someone you know? You are posting this shitty video in a FORUM, cant handle the repercussion dont post anymore, keep between your own pk team... I'm sure everyone there likes to stay in the same wank ...
so what am i supposed to record then lol, us fighting monsters?

Back