• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutium >New Member<

Tutium

Cerdito Project
Reaction score
Well Hi Guys.. Well im a new member on this forum and have never been here before but i have been online as a guest but never showed my self who I really am. My real name is Zakarias and im from sweden, both mum and dad is from sweden but ny granmother is from afrika so its why i got The Zakarias name.

Well i joined this forum now to have fun and meet new good friends im willing to work hard to get some some new friends that i would like.

well this was it i will return if I got somthing in mind that i want to tell you guys.

<>~Titium~<>

Last edited:
Hey there!
Welcome to OtLand.net. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay and if you ever encounter any issues regarding whatsoever, do not hesitate to either send me a message or post it in publics - either way I'll do my best to help you out.

My name is Chris btw.

Hey there!
Welcome to OtLand.net. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay and if you ever encounter any issues regarding whatsoever, do not hesitate to either send me a message or post it in publics - either way I'll do my best to help you out.

My name is Chris btw.

But you can call him Christopher (is short for Chris)

Welcome btw ;)