• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tutor abusers?

If you are talking about jordi getting banned its his own fault since he didn't tell them he had what, 5 people playing on the same internet? And since he doesn't have any proof that he wasn't mc'ing he pretty much had it coming

Again you are wrong and i don't know if you are wrong because you are just stupid or because you are stupid . I was Tutor and i spoke with 2 gms about jordi and why he get banned . They said he had 3 characters with the same ip . I told them that it doesn't mean he was using mc since i also have very frequently people playing with me sharing the same internet and it doesn't mean i am using mc , still we have got the same IP.

Again you are wrong and i don't know if you are wrong because you are just stupid or because you are stupid . I was Tutor and i spoke with 2 gms about jordi and why he get banned . They said he had 3 characters with the same ip . I told them that it doesn't mean he was using mc since i also have very frequently people playing with me sharing the same internet and it doesn't mean i am using mc , still we have got the same IP.
So where is the proof that he had friends playing on the same internet? You dont have any? so shut the fuck up

sweden is the country where mans are like woman's and woman's are like mans ?
the most feminist country in the world ?

i want to apologize all brs and pls to say that the guy with power rangers avatar is br or pl.
sori bad england? i cant understand you, you talk english like a brazol so like my last message; please try again, maybe you will do better next time

Or maybe its just that you talk like an brazilian you fucking retard

How can you say i am a brazilian, and believe that it is a big insult when you are from sweden ?
Let me tell you something : your country is the most feminist country in the world, you can´t even call yourself a man if you are swedish . At least in brazil they have mens and womans . Now go back to your room because your kid need your tits to drink milk .

How can you say i am a brazilian, and believe that it is a big insult when you are from sweden ?
Let me tell you something : your country is the most feminist country in the world, you can´t even call yourself a man if you are swedish . At least in brazil they have mens and womans . Now go back to your room because your kid need your tits to drink milk .
Funny you say that since I dont actually have a kid but you do and still ur here bitching on forums hahaha jesus these brazols these days ;(

Hello, Stone age calling

for sure i kno wmore than you retard your just a random without an guild lol
Thats what you think, if you think I'm still playin on Awol or painful hands.
:)
I can be a random, btw I ain't a asshole who stays on forum 24-7 askin: "WHO ARE YOU, HUEHEUEUHEUHE BR BR BR BR WHO ARE YOU HUE U DONT HAVE A GUILD HAHAHA RANDOM RETARD HUEUEUEUEEHUEHUEUHEHEUEU FUK BRAZOLI KURWA MAC"
PS: I said that for umitandoo, I don't give a fuck if you are a fuckin' butthurt or suck his dick.

Last edited:
Funny you say that since I dont actually have a kid but you do and still ur here bitching on forums hahaha jesus these brazols these days ;(

i have a kid and i am br according to your sources wich is not true at all, actually, i belong to the country that used to dominando brazil, 500 years ago .

but you sir, you are from sweden xD
in your country girls dominando mans and put them to take care of the babies...thats why you come to forums 24/7 and use a power rangers avatar : yoourt father is a girl

i have a kid and i am br according to your sources wich is not true at all, actually, i belong to the country that used to dominando brazil, 500 years ago .

but you sir, you are from sweden xD
in your country girls dominando mans and put them to take care of the babies...thats why you come to forums 24/7 and use a power rangers avatar : yoourt father is a girl
2hq80oj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom