• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tutor abusers?

i have a kid and i am br according to your sources wich is not true at all, actually, i belong to the country that used to dominando brazil, 500 years ago .

but you sir, you are from sweden xD
in your country girls dominando mans and put them to take care of the babies...thats why you come to forums 24/7 and use a power rangers avatar : yoourt father is a girl

Do girls also have cooties? What does it matter if the country is feminist? Obviously your the prick not them because u think girls are disgusting right? Mature up prick and act ur age.

Also did u get ur cootie shot? Those firls have germsssss ewww

Do girls also have cooties? What does it matter if the country is feminist? Obviously your the prick not them because u think girls are disgusting right? Mature up prick and act ur age.

Also did u get ur cootie shot? Those firls have germsssss ewww

Go lose your virginity instead of botting and whatcing to the computer screen all day akaka
Go google translate what is a girl's pussy

Thats what you think, if you think I'm still playin on Awol or painful hands.
:)
I can be a random, btw I ain't a asshole who stays on forum 24-7 askin: "WHO ARE YOU, HUEHEUEUHEUHE BR BR BR BR WHO ARE YOU HUE U DONT HAVE A GUILD HAHAHA RANDOM RETARD HUEUEUEUEEHUEHUEUHEHEUEU FUK BRAZOLI KURWA MAC"
PS: I said that for umitandoo, I don't give a fuck if you are a fuckin' butthurt or suck his dick.
i am umitando + its trolling and shut the fuck up you are a no name kid youve admitted it

Very funny to see feminst punks calling me virgin and saying i stay in computer all the time
Let face reality kids : girls only like you, feminist guys, to keep as friends and share bills and speak about tv and novels.
Everytime a girl is looking for some fun they search for people like me, anything but not feminist .

I know that reality hurts and that you guys will call me virgin, insult my mother, say i am brazilian or polish, and bla bla bla .

In the end of the day i still the same and ignore the truth will not change it .
The day i see my country with more feminist than normal people, like it is in sweden, i will put a bullet into my brain .
I was raised to be a man, not a chick

Very funny to see feminst punks calling me virgin and saying i stay in computer all the time
Let face reality kids : girls only like you, feminist guys, to keep as friends and share bills and speak about tv and novels.
Everytime a girl is looking for some fun they search for people like me, anything but not feminist .

I know that reality hurts and that you guys will call me virgin, insult my mother, say i am brazilian or polish, and bla bla bla .

In the end of the day i still the same and ignore the truth will not change it .
The day i see my country with more feminist than normal people, like it is in sweden, i will put a bullet into my brain .
Dude you take this game to serious its why your playing it at this age and you write THIS MUCH
holy fuck life mode [off] or what?

Não me estava a referir a ti o.o

Dude you take this game to serious its why your playing it at this age and you write THIS MUCH
holy fuck life mode [off] or what?

at this age ? i am 22 and i know a huge ammount of players at my age . The problem is not our age, is your age . You are playing our game while listening to justin bieber instead of watch digimon or power rangers wich is the most appropriate for a person at your age . Thats why you come here and say to everybody " you are old" . We are old for you , but not for normal people . But you can look at this and learn . Learn how to answer and respond in a verbal battle . Your weapons ( insult parents, call people gay, nerds ) will not work with people older than 12 .

Go lose your virginity instead of botting and whatcing to the computer screen all day akaka
Go google translate what is a girl's pussy

Wow the guy who least plays tibia in all of tibia is the one being told to stop botting etc.?? im 211 and i have been for like 4 months.. Good fight

Total Online Time:14 days, 20 hours and 7 minutes.

My acc was made 2012 april

Wow the guy who least plays tibia in all of tibia is the one being told to stop botting etc.?? im 211 and i have been for like 4 months.. Good fight

Total Online Time:14 days, 20 hours and 7 minutes.

My acc was made 2012 april
server didn't even exist in april 2012 retard

Back