• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor exam

Does "Success, you have made the Tutor Exam!

You are now in the Tutor Exam Approved list, when the Tutor Exam closes we will randomly pick out tutors, please understand that it's the server that choose people. You cannot complain about this if you where not chosen, remember that everybody has a equal chance!

See you in-game!"
mean I made it?

Does "Success, you have made the Tutor Exam!

You are now in the Tutor Exam Approved list, when the Tutor Exam closes we will randomly pick out tutors, please understand that it's the server that choose people. You cannot complain about this if you where not chosen, remember that everybody has a equal chance!

See you in-game!"
mean I made it?

Hmmmm no you failed.... What is your point here? wanna show people you are sooooooooo good?

Hmmmm no you failed.... What is your point here? wanna show people you are sooooooooo good?
I asked a simply question that I would like to have an answer on. Because now when I click on 'Make Tutor Exam' I just get this message up "You have already made the Tutor Exam today. If you already have made it this means you need to wait untill you get a notification, if you failed you must wait untill new positions are announced." and with that I want to know when I get the notification if I get the tutor position or not.

And what do you mean with so good? Is it good to be a tutor or what? I don't really get your point there since the tutor exam was not hard at all.

I think it means that yes you have made it, but because there is only few spots open for the tutor position they will randomly pick from the amount of people who passed the tutor exam.

So hope you'll get picked :]

:p

I think it means that yes you have made it, but because there is only few spots open for the tutor position they will randomly pick from the amount of people who passed the tutor exam.

So hope you'll get picked :]

:p

Unless he completed it on Miniimi since its deleted.. :p

Unless he completed it on Miniimi since its deleted.. :p
Haha pft ;D I just got a question why is the character now gone? I mean ofcourse I know its deleted but now its totally deleted I can't even search on the character :O En galen levlare and the other deleted character they are still able to get undeleted since their chars ain't gone:O

Haha pft ;D I just got a question why is the character now gone? I mean ofcourse I know its deleted but now its totally deleted I can't even search on the character :O En galen levlare and the other deleted character they are still able to get undeleted since their chars ain't gone:O

Maybe there is someone that doesnt like you ;)

Lol I failed :D

Why you made it so you need 100% correct? Why not like 80% correct or something.. Cause there is more then 1 correct answer, and if you fail to x one, you fail the whole shit :p

Back