• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor exam

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Anyone made it yet? I see alot of people have applied, but seem to fail the first question. hehe :)

Remember that tutors can be inactive for up to 2weeks before loosing tutor position ;)

Anyone made it yet? I see alot of people have applied, but seem to fail the first question. hehe :)

Remember that tutors can be inactive for up to 2weeks before loosing tutor position ;)
I failed in softcore, and it seems like it doesnt work in icechaw yet :p

I think a lot of the failures due to the first question would be the fact that you are a little too vague in the introduction thing, leaving many of the answers for the first one possibly correct. The only clear one is that you'll be dismissed if you break the any rules. Other than that it simply stated you would be removed if you were inactive, without stating for how long, and nothing was said about repeated bad submissions etc... So you kinda leave people guessing, I know I only went with the one verified in the intro to it, that you'll be dismissed for breaking rules, and got it wrong.

I'd suggest revising it so it's a little more clear / absolute for those who have yet to take it.

Yeah i have done it, but the answer who looked the best was wrong (and im not talking about the 5 days inactive answer)

Feloth, can you contact me in the game if im online?

How does the tutor exam work exactly? if we pass it, do we get a tutor in game? or is just a test to see just how much we know about the server/s ?

Thanks..

How does the tutor exam work exactly? if we pass it, do we get a tutor in game? or is just a test to see just how much we know about the server/s ?

Thanks..

If we have 10tutor positions open, and 12ppl have answered correct we will random pick out 10 of them.

At the moment only 5 have made it, so if you make it you will probarly become one. :)

need 50 rep points first ^.- thats not rly fair since im under 400 cant kill 450+ so i get points -,- should depend on ppls lvl

Back