• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Domain Name, how to connect it

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello, first of i'm apologizing for not being very clear in this video.
I hope this helps you out on how to connect it into your own hosted server, you do this the same way if you're using ovh on Linux. It should show on the dashboard what your ipv4 adress is.
In this video i'm using a free domain name to connect it into my localhost server, if you want me to make a more clear video i can do that.
If you want to setup a TFS 1.2 server, you can watch this

If i help you out, i would apprechate a sub

Video expired. I need some tips to buy and install my own domain like .net or .com on my website and server. Do You have any tutorial for that? I dont wanna trying by myself because I dont wanna make any Bugs hah 😅

Guys... These problems are not OT specific. Why don't you simply google it? There are hundreds of tutorials about this out there.

Guys... These problems are not OT specific. Why don't you simply google it? There are hundreds of tutorials about this out there.
A lot about connect to website, not t much about connect with server

I removed the video due to a nice guy that looked at my video and found something.
If you want a domain, enter Godaddy.com and buy one from there.
There's alot of tutorials you can follow for that but if you're insecure i can guide you or make it thru Quick Assist, Team Viewer.

A lot about connect to website, not t much about connect with server
I'm sorry but if you cannot handle simple stuff like domains and if you don't know how Domains, DNS and resolvers work, you will not be able to administrate a server. Any tutorial can tell you how to do it in general. You just have to use that knowledge on OT.

Last edited:
I remember times 7years ago when I did that without any problem. I said only about on this forum we dont have any step by step tutorial about that. I think otland is also for new people who wanna make first own server. I think when we have more tutorials about all from how to setup config in xml server to how to compile newest tfs, forum can have less questions and spam ;)
Little more easy next time bro !😊

Back