• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PHP <- [TUTORIAL] * Gesior AAC 0.3.1 - How to Setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks !!

Now i got dis error

STEP 4

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php:396 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php(396): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\install.php on line 396

Ive got same error, how did u fixed it?

Heeelp mee i don't get the step 2 i always get Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Peetu/Työpöytä/Slayer Yurots 8[1].4 v9/Slayer Yurots 84 v9/slayerdatabase.s3DB - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Peetu/Työpöytä/Slayer Yurots 8[1].4 v9/Slayer Yurots 84 v9/slayerdatabase.s3DB - doesn't exist. this what ever i try there

The apache http server stop working after i press on nr 4. anyone know why ? its some windows wrong.

my apaches stops when i press ADD samples to DB i get this error afterwards

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 392

Account number error :
Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrat�r/Mina dokument/Mina mottagna filer/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua on line 126 in C:\Xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_account.php on line 14
Good account number ( 634 ). You can create account.
line 14 :
Code:
		$server_config = parse_ini_file($config_ini['server_path'].'config.lua');

Email error :
Code:
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrat�r/Mina dokument/Mina mottagna filer/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua on line 126 in C:\Xampp\htdocs\ajax\check_email.php on line 18
Good e-mail.
Line 18 :
Code:
			$server_config = parse_ini_file($config_ini['server_path'].'config.lua');
They are both in subtopic=creataccount.

Anyone who knows what's wrong?

i can see the nummbers from 1-7 but not 8, what have i done wrong?

after i add the columns to the DB the page dont do anything! and it says page not found u.u!!

:(

You forgot a huge part. When you install xampp you gotta set the pass of the phpmyadmin => make a database => load forgotten.mysql => put pass and database in config.lua => replace htdocs with gesior files => the rest

Help

I get this Error when i go to localhost

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otserv.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

Uhm this is pretty strange but, I can get the site to work but when i tried to open "Support list" or Search for a player it came up like "Xampp Error". What?! how should i fix this. Im using TFS 0.2. Please give me a link with another acc page. Or a rev because the link doesnt even work no longer :( Please answer and give a download link so i can get this to work.

Old tutorial, I will make another one soon.

::Thread Closed::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back