• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [Tutorial] How to Compile TFS 0.2.8 Dead Bug, VERY DETAILED (pictures and text)

Did it help you?

• Yes

Votes: 63 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Basse thx for the tutorial im trying to make some of my work with ur Guide

:)

Last edited:
Well.. this is a very nice tutorial.. keep updating it!!

And btw... if you're a noob like me and made the same mistake.. put your new project on a folder called "Project" for example inside the source's folder..
Because if you put the .dev project inside the source's folder and simple add everything to your project, you will get a bizzare error...

Just a tip ;D

Cya

wow, it worked :D... never really got it how to compile but now I GOT IT!! woohoo :D

PS: 1st Post xD

I have error:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Arkadius\Pulpit\Server\source\project\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Arkadius\Pulpit\Server\source\project\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i RoxOTServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o RoxOTServer_private.res -O coff

g++.exe ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../ban.o ../baseevents.o ../beds.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../commands.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../connection.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../items.o ../logger.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../outputmessage.o ../party.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocolgame.o ../protocollogin.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../server.o ../sha1.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../vocation.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o RoxOTServer_private.res -o "RoxOTServer.exe" -L"D:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -lluasql-mysql -lluasql-sqlite3 -llua5.1 -lmysql -lregex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s

../database.o(.text+0x1e67):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x496):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x5d8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x5ed):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x661):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x734):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x74d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x83c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0x9eb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xbd9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'

../databasemysql.o(.text+0xbf7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xc77):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xcbc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xcd8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xe1b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xe32):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xe6f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xef6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xf0b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../databasemysql.o(.text+0xf88):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'

../databasemysql.o(.text+0xf9d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'

make.exe: *** [RoxOTServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Well.. this is a very nice tutorial.. keep updating it!!

And btw... if you're a noob like me and made the same mistake.. put your new project on a folder called "Project" for example inside the source's folder..
Because if you put the .dev project inside the source's folder and simple add everything to your project, you will get a bizzare error...

Just a tip ;D

Cya

Basse thx for the tutorial im trying to make some of my work with ur Guide

:)

wow, it worked :D... never really got it how to compile but now I GOT IT!! woohoo :D

PS: 1st Post xD

Tnx man nice guid

^^ Thanks

I have error:

Sorry havent been updated with the last updates because i rarely play OT anymore :)

BTW SORRY FOR DOUBBLE POST!

HTML:
 duplicate valu C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\theforgotten serv\forgottenserver\tags\0.2\Project_private.rc:5,  es.exe: warning: 14: 106: 1033                  from Project_private.rc:5,  es.exe: warning: 14: 106: 1033

forgottenserver/tags/0.2/database.o(.text+0x1e67):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x496):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x5d8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x5ed):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x661):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x734):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x74d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x83c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0x9eb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbd9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xbf7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc77):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xcbc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xcd8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe1b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe32):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe6f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xef6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf0b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf88):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
forgottenserver/tags/0.2/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf9d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'

make.exe: *** [forgottenserver/tags/Serv/DEFINITIVE.exe] Error 1

Execução terminada

What's Wrong ??

D:\Source\forgottenserver\tags\0.2\project\gcc installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory.

[Resource error] no resources

D:\Source\forgottenserver\tags\0.2\project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [TheForgottenServer_private.res] Error 1

I'm encounting these errors, and Yes, I've saved the project.
It creates only an .rs file while I'm saving it and several others, but no .rsa or etc. What Can I Do?

help me plz i got this error:

Code:
  cannot find -lluasql-mysql 
 C:\Documents and Settings\lico\Escritorio\trunk\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [TibiaMX.exe] Error 1

plz help ty :)

I got this error:

can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory

@up
you probably saved ur project in another folder ..
u have to put the icon that comes in sources in the folder where u saved ur project

Dont you hate when you get an error without a line number or anything to help you our... heres mine:

Code:
Building Makefile: "C:\Users\Filip.FilipJ-PC\Desktop\TFS0d.3 WAR by Gesior\TFS0.3 WAR by Gesior\source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Users\Filip.FilipJ-PC\Desktop\TFS0d.3 WAR by Gesior\TFS0.3 WAR by Gesior\source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe obj//account.o obj//actions.o obj//admin.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//commands.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//logger.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ioban.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "GesiorWarTFS.exe" -L"lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lws2_32 -s ../../Dev-Cpp/lib/libluasql_mysql.a ../../Dev-Cpp/lib/libluasql_sqlite.a ../../Dev-Cpp/lib/libboost_regex.a  

/usr/bin/sh: /c/Dev-Cpp/Bin/g++.exe: Invalid argument
make.exe: *** [GesiorWarTFS.exe] Error 126

Execution terminated

i got an error

Building Makefile: "C:\Users\Rivve\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Users\Rivve\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c account.cpp -o account.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c actions.cpp -o actions.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c admin.cpp -o admin.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c allocator.cpp -o allocator.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c ban.cpp -o ban.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c baseevents.cpp -o baseevents.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c beds.cpp -o beds.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c chat.cpp -o chat.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c combat.cpp -o combat.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c commands.cpp -o commands.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c condition.cpp -o condition.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c configmanager.cpp -o configmanager.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

g++.exe -c connection.cpp -o connection.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

In file included from C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
from C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
from C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
from C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from connection.cpp:22:
C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
C:/dev-cpp/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [connection.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

ok i finaly got the dang thing to work!!!!

Now... i wana try and learn how to use the multi world thing

Back