• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] How to setup The Forgotten Server TFS 1.2 (10.98)

More tutorials?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not needed, thanks anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Here's a late video tutorial, hope it helps someone. This video explains how you setup a TFS 1.2 10.98 Server on Localhost using Gesior Acc 2012.
First of all, download this.
https://otland.net/threads/the-forgot...
Second of all, download Gesior/Znote Acc.
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/...
Download Otland Ip Changer or create your own custom client.
https://otland.net/threads/otland-ip-...
Xampp/Uniform Server
https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html
http://www.uniformserver.com/
In the Config
passwordType = "sha1"
Any other Tutorials needed? let me know

Last edited:
Not bad for testing your, so far configured, server on windows.

But:
Why are all your links going via your youtube video? There is no reason to do so unless you are greedy for clicks.

In the Config
passwordType = "sha1"
SHA1 is completely outdated. Do not use it! Use SHA256 instead! Optional SHA512 or SHA3 if supported.
There is also no legit reason to use phpmyadmin. Rather learn to use the mysql command line.

And guys please, when you get to actually hosting a server don't use windows. Take the time and learn how to handle a linux command line. It will pay off in the long run.

Last edited:
Does TFS 1.3 support that one ?
I'm surprised but
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the newer versions of TFS do not simply support it. You would have to change it in the sources yourself. Which isn't a big deal thoughI just don't understand why the developers wouldn't think of that in the first place.
OTServer distributions based on older versions though do support SHA256 and SHA512.
But I can't talk for every distribution. There certainly are children of TFS out there supporting it.

Last edited:
XenoBOT on PC ez botter.. :D
Good tutorial !
Thanks, i'll remember this. The reason of Xampp is simply just that it's an easy to use database program and if you're simply just going to use it on your pc i suppose it's becouse of your own usage of simply just mapping/script testing and myself i use Linux.
I see no usage in hosting it on your own pc for others, simply just you and your friends cus why host up a server on your pc and risk getting something even worse then just ddos?
Easy bot easy life ;D
Thanks!

as linux/debian
Wish I could but my vps host and my dedicated is out now.
If you want to encrypt your nettraffic, install this

If You Ask about needed tutorial - Yes. I need something to know how to make tfs 1.2 or 1.3(?) with almost all outfits from Real tibia? For example: gunzodus.net ots have a client 11.00 (on website) with a lot of features from Real tibia( example: retro outfits). Also I thinking about hotkeys like WASD walking.
Yesterday I compiled tfs with tibia 10.98 but it is not what I did looking for :d

Edit:

Now I am at work but I found these two threads and can somebody tell me I good thinking about that?

I wanna download that client:

and next edit this client witg this tutorial:

And this can be possible to login to my tfs with this client?

Last edited:
If You Ask about needed tutorial - Yes. I need something to know how to make tfs 1.2 or 1.3(?) with almost all outfits from Real tibia? For example: gunzodus.net ots have a client 11.00 (on website) with a lot of features from Real tibia( example: retro outfits). Also I thinking about hotkeys like WASD walking.
Yesterday I compiled tfs with tibia 10.98 but it is not what I did looking for :d

Edit:

Now I am at work but I found these two threads and can somebody tell me I good thinking about that?

I wanna download that client:

and next edit this client witg this tutorial:

And this can be possible to login to my tfs with this client?
If you want TFS 1.3 11.00 -12.00 like Gunzo has you'll need to have a team or really good knowledge.
You cannot request that here becouse it will not work that way.
And WSAD is the 11.00 Client, 10.98 is 10.98 client.

Yea. I dont wanna make ots the same as gunzodus, I wanna have retro outfits on my ot. Otses like realesta, gunz, eloth and more have that outfits. I did read something about ot client but this is totaly other aplication.

Few times on this forum I did read also about change spr files from tibia 12 to tibia 10.98.

So what I asked about this two tutorial will not works like I want ye? I can be happy if I can make ots with retro outfits, mounts and client without "update window". These things are most important for me 😅. I did make otses 10or more years ago, I remember my first yourots ots on hamachi :D but also servers 7.92 , 8.1 8.4 or 8.6. version 8.6 I did make with sql etc and played there almost 100ppl, I think of those years it was good score also I hosted that on my own komputer and datapack was download and only little edit.

Now, from 2months I did make 8.6 server rl map with own features, cities, spawns, quests (with regards also outfits/addons, with npcs with a lot of storages) but from few days I looking for something more than 8.6 original server. I preffer server with client like 10.98, 11(?) Because on all ots lists ppl playing on 8.6, newest or old like 7.4 (with a lot of more than only outfits😅 but it is too hard for me)

I making this server alone. All is step by step ;) I dont need this server now to host do I need to find something like that haha

Regards for all

Last edited:
Yea. I dont wanna make ots the same as gunzodus, I wanna have retro outfits on my ot. Otses like realesta, gunz, eloth and more have that outfits. I did read something about ot client but this is totaly other aplication.

Few times on this forum I did read also about change spr files from tibia 12 to tibia 10.98.

So what I asked about this two tutorial will not works like I want ye? I can be happy if I can make ots with retro outfits, mounts and client without "update window". These things are most important for me 😅. I did make otses 10or more years ago, I remember my first yourots ots on hamachi :D but also servers 7.92 , 8.1 8.4 or 8.6. version 8.6 I did make with sql etc and played there almost 100ppl, I think of those years it was good score also I hosted that on my own komputer and datapack was download and only little edit.

Now, from 2months I did make 8.6 server rl map with own features, cities, spawns, quests (with regards also outfits/addons, with npcs with a lot of storages) but from few days I looking for something more than 8.6 original server. I preffer server with client like 10.98, 11(?) Because on all ots lists ppl playing on 8.6, newest or old like 7.4 (with a lot of more than only outfits😅 but it is too hard for me)

I making this server alone. All is step by step ;) I dont need this server now to host do I need to find something like that haha

Regards for all
Without good work the server will not last, and if you want a server that has Retro outfits you can use MattyX OTX server. - Google it on Github.
And if you want to update TFS 1.2 into 1.3 you'll need to have Knowledge or pay for it. And in my eyes 8.6 servers are just a waste of time to make nowadays. and the client 10.98, you can add whatever you like into it by creating spirits and making the things you need for the things you want.
Here, i'll link it for you instead - Enjoy

I think your answer is enough for me. Thanks a lot 😊

Thank you. This was a brilliant tutorial. Everything was included, nothing overlooked and so smooth.

i having some issues, cause im not able to open that port 80 to test the server =(

i having some issues, cause im not able to open that port 80 to test the server =(
What router do you use and if you can't open it, It should already be automatic.

Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 34
this i see when I put my Ip ::1 into Install and refresh the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back