• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TUTORIAL] ProMagebomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyirc

Reaction score
hello i have seen some people asking for a tutorial for Promagebomb

lets start.

1. Download the Promagebomb

2. Then extract it anywhere with Winrar ( http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10745708 )

3. Then you will see some files and first you need to open config.lau with wordpad or notepad.

4. Then you will see some text

Code:
-- Server Configuration --

-- Server DNS/IP (Use "tibia05.cipsoft.com" to Global Tibia)
server = "83.233.39.165"

-- Server Port
port = 7171

-- Delay for each login (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
logindelay = 50

-- Delay until mages can attack target (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
attackdelay = 0

-- Time you need to wait to shoot one rune after another (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
exhausted = 1000

-- Server version (800 - 810 - 811 - 820)
version = 800

--------------------------

5 Change the fallowing ip to the ot server ip.

6. then go down then you will see
-- Server version (800 - 810 - 811 - 820)
version = 800
change the client.

7. Now save and go to characters.xml

8. and you will see this
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<characters>

<character account="1" password="1" name="Master Sorcerer" utamovita="NO" rune="SD" meleeattack="YES" followtarget="YES" wearoutfit="YES" heal="70" />
<character account="1" password="1" name="Master Sorcerer" utamovita="NO" rune="SD" meleeattack="YES" followtarget="YES" wearoutfit="YES" heal="70" />

</characters>
write down your accounts and passwords,character name.

9. then Save.

10. log into the otserver then open mage bomb.exe and then your characters will login immeditly.

11. have fun and enjoy.

--- My first tutorial ever. ---

Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehmm That really rox :p
Its even better then this one from BlackD
I got one question, is it possible to login more characters then just 8?

Ehmm That really rox :p
Its even better then this one from BlackD
I got one question, is it possible to login more characters then just 8?

yes you can.. i logged in with 16 characters :p

i post that! omg -.-

jk zyric ON MY OT I LOG IN WITH 30 MAGES ON OT WAR XD IT RLLY ROX! A LOT OF COMMANDS %DRINK MP %SAY HI %MOVE WEST AHHAHAH RLLY ROX!

NEXT udapte 4 tibia 8.21 Still working :) i will post here well have fun with easy magebomb

-- Commands

If you are leader, you can use following commands:
%wearoutfit, %randomoutfit, %follow on/off, %say text, %move north/south/east/west/northeast/northwest/southeast/southwest, %drink hp/mp/shp/smp/gmp/ghp
- %wearoutfit
Mages will wear your outfit color.

- %randomoutfit
Mages will wear a random outfit.

- %follow on/off
Mages will start following leader, if it doesnt follow, set off and on again.

- %say text
Mages will say "text", you can use it to cast spells and just say something.

- %move north/south/east/west/northeast/northwest/southeast/southwest
Mages will move in the specified direction.

- %drink hp/mp/shp/smp/gmp/ghp
Mages will drink the specified fluid.

- To send command to only one mage, send a private message to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i post that! omg -.-

jk zyric ON MY OT I LOG IN WITH 30 MAGES ON OT WAR XD IT RLLY ROX! A LOT OF COMMANDS %DRINK MP %SAY HI %MOVE WEST AHHAHAH RLLY ROX!

NEXT udapte 4 tibia 8.21 Still working :) i will post here well have fun with easy magebomb

-- Commands

If you are leader, you can use following commands:
%wearoutfit, %randomoutfit, %follow on/off, %say text, %move north/south/east/west/northeast/northwest/southeast/southwest, %drink hp/mp/shp/smp/gmp/ghp
- %wearoutfit
Mages will wear your outfit color.

- %randomoutfit
Mages will wear a random outfit.

- %follow on/off
Mages will start following leader, if it doesnt follow, set off and on again.

- %say text
Mages will say "text", you can use it to cast spells and just say something.

- %move north/south/east/west/northeast/northwest/southeast/southwest
Mages will move in the specified direction.

- %drink hp/mp/shp/smp/gmp/ghp
Mages will drink the specified fluid.

- To send command to only one mage, send a private message to it.

yeah it so awesome :p:p

TESTING ON ZNOTE XD
picture.php

lol i love the znote pic really but i dont know any servers to use it on

Dam, i have tryied many times now yeah just call me newb idk, i have followed the tutorial but still not working. I can explain what i em doing and then u guys can tell what i em doing wrong ?

Oki i start with the tut i did like u sayd change ip and client , then i went to characters
writed my characters name-acc-pass. And yeah i used different accounts.
When i upon up the magebomb, and its words are green but to the end of the mage bomb its black or red color, and then this words poppin up (Wrong pass or acc ) ?.
And it was alot of lines u can write character info so i deleted som of them is that one of the problems? on the new version?
Tanks for helpin me.

srry for my bad english.

the first time i tryied was with the first version and there i have the sam problem but first time
it was poppin up error, but 2 characters popped up i and i was realy happy but when they logged out and i tryied again it didnt work? i had 4 + me only 2 popped up, but i think it was becouse my character save on mye serv was fucked, and it didnt get lvl i did them in but i dont know x) , maybe someone can give me the answers .

Dam, i have tryied many times now yeah just call me newb idk, i have followed the tutorial but still not working. I can explain what i em doing and then u guys can tell what i em doing wrong ?

Oki i start with the tut i did like u sayd change ip and client , then i went to characters
writed my characters name-acc-pass. And yeah i used different accounts.
When i upon up the magebomb, and its words are green but to the end of the mage bomb its black or red color, and then this words poppin up (Wrong pass or acc ) ?.
And it was alot of lines u can write character info so i deleted som of them is that one of the problems? on the new version?
Tanks for helpin me.

srry for my bad english.

the first time i tryied was with the first version and there i have the sam problem but first time
it was poppin up error, but 2 characters popped up i and i was realy happy but when they logged out and i tryied again it didnt work? i had 4 + me only 2 popped up, but i think it was becouse my character save on mye serv was fucked, and it didnt get lvl i did them in but i dont know x) , maybe someone can give me the answers .

Hmm i never had this problem but remember if your password is lol123 then you cant write in LOL123. make sure that its writting in small letter. and if you running vista try to right click on the Mage bomb.exe and Run As Admin... Remember use small letters if your passwors is small letters otherwise it wont work.. and it can be that its login in like 3 character but you maybe added 5 but its becuase of the lagg on the server.

EDIT: Try the old Version.

Last edited:
Right, if server laggs then characters wont login in the same time :p

Warning to people who have download it. This program sends your account and password to his server.. So I advice to change it..

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back