• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Tutorial]Xampp & Portforward

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Tutorial]Xampp & Portforward

Nikolas1994 said:
nah,i'm not a n00b i've just pwned you.Not all people got the same router with you,so you're the noob now.And don't delete this post.It isn't spam neither offtopic.

I AM NOT USING THE SAME ROUTER.aDD THE WWW.PORTFORWARD.COM LINK INSTEAD OF SHOWING US YOUR ROUTERS PAGE -.-
tell me where did i write 192.168.2.1? i wrote 192.168.*.*! ffs read before posting.

In the address bar.Dude routers got different IP address.You have shown the settings page of YOUR router.I don't use the same router.Read before posting? Learn how to engine routers before posting?

Nikolas1994 said:
In the address bar.Dude routers got different IP address.You have shown the settings page of YOUR router.I don't use the same router.Read before posting? Learn how to engine routers before posting?

now ill show you how to port forward ill show you with my router Belkin.
i wrote it before i begon the tutorial.ffs read.

Okey you posted your router.Who are you trying to teach with your router?

Nikolas1994 said:
Okey you posted your router.Who are you trying to teach with your router?
yes i posted and i showed how i should look like.i didnt post that they have the same router but they may have the same names so i showed where they shall typ -.-

router pages are never same.

Nikolas1994 said:
router pages are never same.
did i say same?No.
i said the links mayby have same NAME.

no,they are not same.Better add "If you are using "routernamehere" then follow the following guide or visit www.portforward.com for more info:" and stop argueing with me :)

Good luck.

Nikolas1994 said:
no,they are not same.Better add "If you are using "routernamehere" then follow the following guide or visit www.portforward.com for more info:" and stop argueing with me :)

Good luck.
some of them have same name.and you better be quiet becouse im realy mad of you.
Nikolas1994
dose it feels ok now?i lost my mod nothing i can do.....

You should stop acting and arguing like kids.. This tutorial isn't that bad Nikolas.

ZoOorO you should, as nikolas said, remove the pics of your router since they do nothing but complicate things that does not have a Belkins router, which not many do. Instead link portforward.com.

Some screens and more obvious headlines with larger text then the bread text would clean it up and make it look more professional.

Helped me alot, thanks
but i guess its my ISP that is bloking a port... that way i cant open my webserver[/i]

Thanks, this will help alot!

great tutorial man... it is very good
gratz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back