• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Tutorial]Xampp & Portforward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello all ill show you how to get your ot site up with xampp :).

Step 1.

First of all download Xampp Click here [Only windows]

Step 2.
you need to install Xampp.
after the install open the Xampp file.
click on Setup_xampp.
now you have setuped your xampp.

Step 3.
now click on Xampp_start.
then open your browser typ "127.0.0.1" or "localhost" you shall get a xampp site up now.

Step 4
now open you Xampp file then open the file "Htdocs" download the acc site you want you can download them from otfans we will put them here as soon as we can.

step 5
delete the old thing that was in "Htdocs" and put you acc file in there.
after that open your browser and typ "127.0.0.1" or "localhost".
you shall get you web site up now :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
now ill show you how to port forward ill show you with my router Belkin.

Step 1.
open you browser then Click here.
it should looks like this
4vhyaeq.jpg

Step 2.
Click on "Log-in" click on okey without typing a password.
then click on "Virtual servers". it should look like this.
5z4mcme.jpg

Step 3.
the typ in like it show you in the picture /
4tu98a1.jpg

then go down and press on "Apply changes"
And now it should work.
when you'll check your site you must go in in the addres "127.0.0.1" or "Localhost" but when peopls are going to check the site they must go typ ypur "IP" and not the router ip whic starts "192.168.*.*".

Regards.

RE: [Tutorial]how to get your Ot site up with xampp.

Add some screenshots
Add how to open your port when you ahve a router
Add how to set up a password
Then it would be the perfect tutorial:)

Thread closed ill put screens and make a tut how to open ports.

Please don't close tutorial threads, if someone doesn't understand the tutorial s/he can post the error in the tutorial thread instead of somewhere else.

Talaturen said:
Please don't close tutorial threads, if someone doesn't understand the tutorial s/he can post the error in the tutorial thread instead of somewhere else.
i colsed it untill im finish with the full tutorial im adding guid how to portforward it was becouse of the i closed it :) im going to be finish when i come home. C ya.

"you need the port 8080 be opend.", actually it is port 80, not 8080.

Talaturen said:
"you need the port 8080 be opend.", actually it is port 80, not 8080.
well look now. :>

RE: [Tutorial]Xampp & Portforward

rofl xampp supports linux too ¬¬'

I will tell you one more time -.- that there are no files called "xampp_start" and "setup_xampp" they are called "xampp_start.exe" and "setup_xampp.bat".if you write "localhost" then no one would undrstund.Better be http://localhost or https://localhost/ for people with NetGear router.

And why you posted screenshots? People do not have the same router with you ¬¬

Aff mySQL uses port 3306 ¬¬

Nikolas1994 said:
I will tell you one more time -.- that there are no files called "xampp_start" and "setup_xampp" they are called "xampp_start.bat" and "setup_xampp.bat".if you write "localhost" then no one would undrstund.Better be http://localhost or https://localhost/ for people with NetGear router.

And why you posted screenshots? People do not have the same router with you ¬¬

Edit: Aff mySQL uses port 3306 ¬¬
here is a screen that show you that THERE IS NOTH CALLED XAMPP_STAR.BAT --.--

ROFL! :D! you're very funny

MS-DOS Batch File = BAT

Application = .exe

xampp.jpg

Nikolas1994 said:
ROFL! :D! you're very funny

MS-DOS Batch File = BAT

Application = .exe
i know the most have it unpacked and when its unpacked it dont shows you .Bat. so i dont write .bat.

If you dont have somthing with the thread to do dont post cuzz from now im going to delete posts.

No one will have xampp working with this tutorial.I am going to make a better tutorial than this one ¬¬

Nikolas1994 said:
No one will have xampp working with this tutorial.I am going to make a better tutorial than this one ¬¬
make then. btw dont copy what iv writed.

It's xampp_start.exe not xampp_start.bat, and xampp does NOT support Linux, but lampp does, and MySQL port is 3306, apache port is 80, OtServ Port is 7171.

@up

Yes i edited my port it was by mistake

But xampp supports linux.In www.apachefriends.org you can see it

Talaturen said:
It's xampp_start.exe not xampp_start.bat, and xampp does NOT support Linux, but lampp does, and MySQL port is 3306, apache port is 80, OtServ Port is 7171.
for me it works Ok.the i have the port 8080 and it works ok there is noproblems. :>

zoOorO your tutorial is much better then that one from nikolaska xD. Remove the offtopic posts from this thread please.

hey this link : http://192.168.2.1 doesn't work.My router IP address is 192.168.0.1 what would i do now? I can't port forward with this tutorial.And wow i logged in with the ip address i've found behind my router but the page is like this:

help plx,i'm too n00b to fix it

Last edited:

well all knows that you are noob and cant read.next time read before you post -.-

nah,i'm not a n00b i've just pwned you.Not all people got the same router with you,so you're the noob now.And don't delete this post.It isn't spam neither offtopic.

I AM NOT USING THE SAME ROUTER.aDD THE WWW.PORTFORWARD.COM LINK INSTEAD OF SHOWING US YOUR ROUTERS PAGE -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back