TV Sessions & RME Live Mapping

auda

Best answers
Now when I've started mapping again I tried livestreaming it the other day and felt like a cool idea. I usually stream when I write music but I'll make sure to post here whenever I'm mapping! Twitch

Werewolf

TitanKingdoms Server Owner
Best answers
:D Okay, back to streaming, got a much better set up, should be easier for me to manage.

I'll be live streaming my maping from start to finish, spending a few hours a day on it. Generally between 14:00 - 20:00 (2:00PM - 8:00PM) (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

If you do not see me streaming at these times, just go to Discord and add me so you can tell me to get my *** back to work XD.

On days i do not go to work, Tuesday/Wednesday - the times should be 09:00 - 20:00 (9:00AM - 8:00PM)

Feel free to chat with me during the stream. Also i am always open to suggestions and ideas during mapping. (note i'm not the best mapper in history, but i'll do what i can)

Discord Name: werewolf#0432
Twitch Channel: Twitch

Werewolf

TitanKingdoms Server Owner
Best answers
K streams up again, also sorry @leonardo ramos but i wont be saving these videos for various reasons, but i will be mapping all day long for 10+ hours, so i'm sure you will catch it