• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TV Sessions & RME Live Mapping

Now when I've started mapping again I tried livestreaming it the other day and felt like a cool idea. I usually stream when I write music but I'll make sure to post here whenever I'm mapping! Twitch

:D Okay, back to streaming, got a much better set up, should be easier for me to manage.

I'll be live streaming my maping from start to finish, spending a few hours a day on it. Generally between 14:00 - 20:00 (2:00PM - 8:00PM) (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

If you do not see me streaming at these times, just go to Discord and add me so you can tell me to get my *** back to work XD.

On days i do not go to work, Tuesday/Wednesday - the times should be 09:00 - 20:00 (9:00AM - 8:00PM)

Feel free to chat with me during the stream. Also i am always open to suggestions and ideas during mapping. (note i'm not the best mapper in history, but i'll do what i can)

Discord Name: werewolf#0432
Twitch Channel: Twitch

K streams up again, also sorry @leonardo ramos but i wont be saving these videos for various reasons, but i will be mapping all day long for 10+ hours, so i'm sure you will catch it

okay at it again! this time though, no music. alot of hassle for something viewers can easily open themselves XD.
I am only making Terrain this time, trying to turn my flat map into a bumpy one :p while also a bit of details around.
Feel free to ask any questions you like in the twitch chat, i'll answer all i see in a timely manner. i am not the best mapper, but if you have any Pointers or ideas, let me know!

To watch go here -

😁 alright, done for today, may continue tomorrow, thanks for watching!

Alright, streaming again now, no Sound. so be sure to play your own music! i will be actively looking at the twitch chat, so feel free to chat, i will reply!

Im just mapping in mountains and hills to fill my pre-drawn out island, not the best mapper, but im just streaming incase anyones just bored.

Watch here

Back