• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwifySoft does the best ots,BUT

New server or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolt

Banned User
Reaction score
BUT to be honest shadowcores is to crowded and lets make a diffrence once for all.
write here what you think they should to about it.
etc my idea is to make a new server exactly the same as shadowcores but with a other name and you could buy a server changer and you could only take with X many items and X many donates.
you don't have to add server changer immediately you could wait some month for that so all on the new server could get some lvls.
and maybe lower all skills with X% if you transfer.

So tell me what you think...
No ideas are stupid.so don't write any hate comments.

/kind regards Coolt

I know what they should start doing. Delete all this stupid threads. They don't need to make another server both shadowcores&lunarforce are great servers if you don't want to play shadowcores with 1.6k players than you have another choice "Lunarforce.twifysoft.net" I don't mean to be rude but stop making this threads its really annoying and stupid because I always find a spot to hunt and the more players that better.

I know what they should start doing. Delete all this stupid threads. They don't need to make another server both shadowcores&lunarforce are great servers if you don't want to play shadowcores with 1.6k players than you have another choice "Lunarforce.twifysoft.net" I don't mean to be rude but stop making this threads its really annoying and stupid because I always find a spot to hunt and the more players that better.

Just as annoying and stupid as you, stop whinnig like a little bitch and go find something better to do.

Maybe we don't wanna get killed by a 150+when we are 50~ on lunarforce. And you maybe like alot of players and some just wants like 300~. You don't have to read this threads. Cry somewhere else please.

Maybe we don't wanna get killed by a 150+when we are 50~ on lunarforce. And you maybe like alot of players and some just wants like 300~. You don't have to read this threads. Cry somewhere else please.

Who's the one crying here? "I don't want to play with 1.6k players" "I don't want to get killed by levels 150"

I just realize how stupid and retarded you are ^_^

Who's the one crying here? "I don't want to play with 1.6k players" "I don't want to get killed by levels 150"

I just realize how stupid and retarded you are :p
I find you the retarded one. Please do us all a favor and leave this thread.

You just mad cuz you know what I said is true retard. Once again "Retard"

Yes, you are so right go and find a life now.

I agree with Big gunz. The poll itself is funny, you cant settle in neither shadowcores or lunarforce, you are whining and crying for another server, not us so get your facts straight. Twifysoft wont make another server as yet, deal with it. As you said, find something more interesting in life besides tibia :)

its not fair poll
if u dont say open another server
then twify is sux
wtf is that ??!

64609-mozg-rozjebany.gif

The twifysoft staff already said they will not create another server, so why u are doing this? No, I dont want a new server, if you want a empty server, Lunarforce is there.

Back