• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twilight.

He's a really good actor as well:)
Still, I dislike the movies for the fact that it's overrated..
It's not bad.. But I wouldn't recommend it either..
I only watched it because my gf made me watch it:p

Just watched a the latest one (cam with OK quality), it was quite good aswell, could have been more action though :p

I have watched the second movie (new moon) two times at the cinema because my girlfriend paid me. First I really hated twilight but I gave it a chance and now I like them.

STOP MAKING THREADS THEN AND TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! ffs

Fuck Twillight!

Delete it and Ill create a new one. Thats IT! Its like your threads, why should they be there and not this one?

i will stab you!

Twilight=girl movie

My opinion is, all of you haven't even seen the movie, the only thing you know about it is that its a vampire movie, girls love it, they think Robert Pattinson is hot.

And the twilight books are great so are the movies!

My opinion is, all of you haven't even seen the movie, the only thing you know about it is that its a vampire movie, girls love it, they think Robert Pattinson is hot.

And the twilight books are great so are the movies!

+1 :)

The movies aint great!
They're alright, but far from great -.-
Movies such as Big Fish, The Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas are great.

Twilight is for homosexuals, and little girls that love stories with a terrible plot.

Red

please, stop calling the movies great -.-
They're alright but far from great.
So either you guys don't know shit about movies or you're blind.

My girlfriend forced me to, well didn't force, but suggested I read the books. I found them to be quite entertaining. I watched the first movie, and my first thought was "Oh the movie with the really pale people." There was not a lot of action in the first movie, but I'm hoping the second has a little bit more.

Twilight is for homosexuals, and little girls that love stories with a terrible plot.

Red

I am not gay and I like twilight, and you know what? I also have a girlfriend. and YOU KNOW WHAT? I am 19 years old :O how is this possible?

please, stop calling the movies great -.-
They're alright but far from great.
So either you guys don't know shit about movies or you're blind.

Oh no master of movie's says this movie is shit.. got to believe him?

Difference of opinion is what make's this world so great :p

Back