• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twilight.

GloryAnders

Reaction score
Here you can write and discuss about TWIlight.

In my opinion the movies n books sucks. Vampires? Tsssss wannabe Dracula.

STOP DELETING MY FUCKING THREADS FOR GOD SAKE

Delete it and Ill create a new one. Thats IT! Its like your threads, why should they be there and not this one?

Twilight is a really good series of books.. I've read all of them 2 times

As with every movie the book is always better but i think if you have read the book then you understand the movies really nice and it really good :p

No i'm not a 13 year old that in love with it but i think it's 3rd best series of book i've read.. also one of my favorite movies :p watched New moon yesterday and it was good to, not as good as Twilight but that's because book 2 is the most boring one.

I like twilight but zomg, its like a disease that has swept through
everyone and everything... Worse then swine flu! LOL

lol its aiight, the books.. the vids are stupid as shiet

Twilight is fucking fail!
Damn right! Fuck Twillight!

Haven't watched it but I guess I will :)
My advice: DON'T!

Books?! who reads books? -.-

Damn right! (again)

Oh, and for the record: How come I've seen this shitty piece of garbage called a movie?

I was forced (not violently but) in school. I would skip the lesson but I had already reached my max skip-hour (if I'd skip that lesson I would loose my monthly income :()

Last edited by a moderator:
twilight is good, im 19 years old and i am not gay. I and my girlfriend love twilight and new moon ^.^

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I watched the first one yesterday and it was actually pretty good.
I don't get why people automatically hate movies which have a guy which girls like.

Back