• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TwinkSoft - Recruitment

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
k6iz8.png

TwinkSoft is now recruiting!

Available positions:

Community Manager [1/1]:
The community manager will be TwinkSoft administrator's right hand, as a CM you'll need to be in permanent contact with the players & the staff. You'll need to learn the server rules and basic LUA coding. You must be nice with the players, and the most important thing is you to be patient.

Game Master [1/1]:
A GM must know the server rules and the server it self. As GM you must have the help channel open all the time, you must be patient and know how to recognize bugs and help the players. All the game systems will be taught to you, so you'll be able to help the newcomers.

LUA Coders [1/1]:
To apply for this position, you must know LUA language. You must be able to do almost everything starting from a scratch. You will have reasonable deadlines for the requested codes, you'll be paid with an In-Game staff position (Game Master) and you'll be able to be promoted in a certain amount of time.

Map Developers [2/2]:
You must be experienced using a map editor, I would prefer if you use Remere's Map Editor. You'll have reasonable deadlines for requested pieces and you'll be also paid with an In-Game staff position (Game Master) with the possibility of being promoted in a certain amount of time.

If you want to apply, please follow this application form if you don't your application will be ignored (You can send me your applications trough PM):

Name: Your real name
Contact: Skype/MSN (You can send it via PM if you don't want it to be public)
Position applying for:
Experience: Depending on the position you're applying for.
Show us your work: If mapper show your pieces, if coder show your codes (if you don't have own codes, you'll be tested), if GM/CM where have you worked.
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects:Hours a day, or weekly hours. Must be specified

Three Magic has been hired as Community Manager and web developer.
Welcome to TwinkSoft team Three Magic!

Havoc has been hired as Game Master.
Welcome to TwinkSoft team Havoc!

Brofestor has been hired as scripter and mapper.
Welcome to TwinkSoft team Brofestor!

Blez has been hired as mapper.
Welcome to TwinkSoft team Blez!

CrusherN has been fired from the staff. I'm looking for serious members.

Last edited:
Three Magic joined to TwinkSoft team as Community Manager and web developer!

Welcome!

Name: Murilo
Position applying for: Gamemaster
Experience: I have played icechaw before, so i know the game =p. I used to be a Tutor on Tibia but resigned the position due to lack of time.
Show us your work: As I mentioned I used to be a Tutor on Tibia. However, I have never been a gamemaster on a big OT server; I am always ready to learn more, though!
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: 3 to 4 hours? This is definitely a hard question to answer. This will REALLY depend on the day. Ill try to be as active as possible.

Sorry, I sent you a PM but i didnt know whether you had received it, so I decided to post here!
THank you.

The applicants will receive a PM tomorrow morning about their applications, it's great to see the high amount of members that wanna join to the team!

Name: Mohamed
Position applying for: GameMaster
Experience: I have been senior tutor , GameMaster in like 4-5 servers , I always have Help-Channel open , I always be online like (15/7) , Iam a mapper also but semi good mapper didnt map for like 1 year or 6 months cuz school.
Show us your work: I worked on realmap.net , the other servers cant remember.
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects:Iam going to be on for 15 hours every day or 13 hours.

Name: Joe

Experience: I have been playing tibia for a really long time. I also used to be a tutor because I am a helpful and a nice person. I am always ready to help people whenever they need me. I never ignore people unless they are flaming/trolling but except for that they always receive the help they need. I am also fluent in English. I am not very experienced with the server stuff like mapping/scripting but I am ready to learn whatever you need me to. Thought I am not very good at mapping and scripting I can always suggest good ideas that can help the server out that of course if you need me to. I am really good at brainstorming for ideas.

Show us your work: Ascalon

Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: I can be on at least 6+ hours a day.

made lines between each question so it is easier to read.

Regards,
Joe

Last edited:
I never really did understand why people have to basicly "steal" CipSoft's name. I mean honestly, it's an Open Tibia server not a company; In otherwords I wish you luck in your server.

Name: Brandon Curry
Experience: Been playing Tibia Since 7.6, i have hosted mutiple xml servers and played on alot of ots and tibia. i love playing tibia its been a favorite of mine, i love helping other players with their needs and complaints.
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects:I Plan to Stay on this project until the death of it and 8-12 hours a day

Cipsoft dosen't own the word "soft" :p
Notice the quotes ^_^ Did you miss the quotes?

I never really did understand why people have to basicly "steal" CipSoft's name. I mean honestly, it's an Open Tibia server not a company; In otherwords I wish you luck in your server.

I never said Cip owned the word Soft, nor did I say anybody couldn't use it. It's just simply unoriginal.

Last edited:
Notice the quotes ^_^ Did you miss the quotes?

I never said Cip owned the word Soft, nor did I say anybody couldn't use it. It's just simply unoriginal.
Does this mean if I make a server called Potato War Skin, your going to post the same thing on my thread?
And if I do recall, TwinkSoft is the first server iv seen use the word Soft in their server, other than Softcores.

Does this mean if I make a server called Potato War Skin, your going to post the same thing on my thread?
And if I do recall, TwinkSoft is the first server iv seen use the word Soft in their server, other than Softcores.
I would actually be upset if you made a server with my name in it, considering I wouldn't be in the team. If I am correct I believe there was Softcores, TriSoft, and now TwinkSoft. I didn't know that I could not voice my opinion about the unoriginal name "TwinkSoft", this is in fact why I left the Otland community for a couple of month. 50% of the people who post here are immature and think they are above everyone else because they have a post count above 500, or 1000.

I would actually be upset if you made a server with my name in it, considering I wouldn't be in the team. If I am correct I believe there was Softcores, TriSoft, and now TwinkSoft. I didn't know that I could not voice my opinion about the unoriginal name "TwinkSoft", this is in fact why I left the Otland community for a couple of month. 50% of the people who post here are immature and think they are above everyone else because they have a post count above 500, or 1000.
i fall under the category with 1000+ posts ;)

You forgot the ot developers project - twiflysoft or w.e

Back