• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TwinkSoft - Recruitment

I never really did understand why people have to basicly "steal" CipSoft's name. I mean honestly, it's an Open Tibia server not a company; In otherwords I wish you luck in your server.

Steal?
Stealing would be using Cipsofts name, this is called TwinkSoft.

Name: Max

Position applying for: Lua Coder/Map Developer

Experience: I have been around the Open Tibia community for about 7 years now (I just realized myself how long that sounds :p). I have helped with several projects, even started 2 of my own. I have lots of experience with mapping (I map a lot in my free time) and with any kind of scripts (lua, c++, php, any kind of language) since I study informatic engineering.

Show us your work: I guess this won't be any problem, just ask me via MSN and I will send you some of my mapping works/scripts (got tons and tons of them)

Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: Since I just finished final exams, I don't think time will be a problem, I'm on holidays now and can invest any time you want into the project.

PS: I'd also like to state that I asumed that this project is a custom server. In the case that this is a real map server or any of thos download&run projects found out there, don't bother replying, I only work for serious projects.

Last edited:
Name: My name is Daniel Mccarthy.

Contact: I can be contacted via msn or pm at otland, my MSN being : [email protected]

Position applying for: I am applying for the position of Game Master

Experience: I have a variety of experiences with being a Game Master, including ots under the bios of 8.0 I have been working as a Game Master for over two years, I thrive to advance the server in any way I can possibly, I have worked for multiple known servers and have owned my own server which hit its peak at 100+ players, it was nothing special though and I only kept it up a while, all donations were refunded. I have also worked as a GM and a CM on rohan-ots, I am an experienced Game Master and I know all command variations and how to handle a large variety of situations, I have worked on a few other servers also, they can also be mentioned in an interview if they are essential.

Show us your work: I can write, although I would rather not post an example here, I can do so in a latter interview if it is necessary.

Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: During the summer time I can work up to 7 hours a day, possibly more, other times
can be invested/talked about in a latter interview.

Background: I am sixteen year old tibia player, I am a mature and trust worthy companion, I am really hoping that I will get the chance to work for this prestigious server, I have been searching for the correct work ethics for some time now and I think I have finally found my one true tibian home.

Note: I would also like to request that before you make your final decision regarding my application, that you would first interview me, as an application can only tell you so much about a person, thank you for your time.

/Havoc

Last edited:
Name: Max
Position applying for: Lua Coder/Map Developer
Experience: I have been around the Open Tibia community for about 7 years now (I just realized myself how long that sounds :p). I have helped with several projects, even started 2 of my own. I have lots of experience with mapping (I map a lot in my free time) and with any kind of scripts (lua, c++, php, any kind of language) since I study informatic engineering.
Show us your work: I guess this won't be any problem, just ask me via MSN and I will send you some of my mapping works/scripts (got tons and tons of them)
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: Since I just finished final exams, I don't think time will be a problem, I'm on holidays now and can invest any time you want into the project.

I'd also like to state that I asumed that this project is a custom server. In the case that this is a real map server or any of thos download&run projects found out there, don't bother replying, I only work for serious projects.

I totally recommend Brofestor as a Scripter, he's a good one :D

I'll be sending PM's to the applicants in a while.

@PotatoSkin: I never had the intention of stealing 'CipSoft' name. When I named it TwinkSoft it was because we'll be a development group, it won't be only me; I using 'Twink' because we want to be the best talking about online open tibia servers (You'll understand it better if you read this: Twink - Definition) and added 'Soft' to the name because we'll also develop software (TFS).

I'm investing to make TwinkSoft a registered business, so you'll see I'm taking this seriously.

EDIT: CrusherN joined to TwinkSoft team as Community Manager!

Welcome!

Last edited:
I'll be sending PM's to the applicants in a while.

@PotatoSkin: I never had the intention of stealing 'CipSoft' name. When I named it TwinkSoft it was because we'll be a development group, it won't be only me; I using 'Twink' because we want to be the best talking about online open tibia servers (You'll understand it better if you read this: Twink - Definition) and added 'Soft' to the name because we'll also develop software (TFS).

I'm investing to make TwinkSoft a registered business, so you'll see I'm taking this seriously.

EDIT: CrusherN joined to TwinkSoft team as Game Master!

Welcome!
It seems there still are yet, intelligent people left on Otland. Good luck to you sir.

Name: Darren
Position applying for: GM
Experience: Have been tutors on several ots, hosted my own ot for 3 weeks to mess around on and to work on it with a few people. Solid mapper, beginner scripter (Xml / Lua)
Show us your work: Will send you a pm
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects:2-8 hours a day

I am a 17 year old who lives in Canada, going into senior year of high school. Im a persistent player/learner and a great helper. I can say this now, if I get chosen, there will never be a person who gets ignored by me! I cant promise all the answers but I can promise I will try my best.

//sedon

Last edited:
I really recommend TibianJoe, as a tutor he was really great in Ascalon. Always friendly, helpfull always online. He would make a fine GM.

Personal Information.
Hi, my name is Elias Martinsen, and I come/live from Norway. Trondheim to be exact. I am a 13 year old.
At this moment, I have a broken leg. I've had that for the past 3-4 months. So i'm pretty much back and forth in the hospital, but that doesn't stop me playing nor helping other players. I'm kinda a perfectionist. Of course I got school, from 8:30 -> 14.05. But as soon as i'm done with my homework and chores, i'm going to help on the server. And I am calm in any situation, if someone flames me. I don't take it to my mind that very much. But it's something that lit my fire, that is declined by age. I despite that people that does that, because i'm mature for my age in my mind. And I try to stay as professional as possible at any time.

Languages;
I speak some languages. I speak Norwegian, Swedish, almost fluent English *There are some flaws here and there occasionally*, I am learning Español in school.

Why pick me:
Well, I am trustworthy and I do not power abuse. I try to stay professional in every kind of situation. I am mature than most people at my age. I do not say that I am more mature than you are, but I say that i'm more mature than people in my age. I am reliable and you wont regret hiring me.

Experience;
I have played tibia since 2005 when I was around 6/7 years old. I'm trustworthy and mature for my age.
I was GM on Demonika (still am, but it's off due to the hoster is occupied with school) And i'm a mapper, but that's not what this application is about.
I am trustful and mature, I do not power abuse as most of my age would do. I take my position serious and I listen and learn. I always do what my boss/es tell me. I wouldn't ban anyone for exactly nothing, if in my opinion think that someone should be banned I would take it with my boss/es.

How to contact me:

I do not think you will be accepted as an gamemaster, You'll need to explain abit more about yourself to us.

Explain? while u just missed the most important thing to explain in ur application? missed the most important thing in his application " I am a stealer " as u have

1) Claimed to be Leftwing on another forum " I will provide with screenshots from the other forum and screenshots of pms between me and leftwing " later
2) Stole his application from 0 to the last . in his app

Proof of stealing the application:

http://otland.net/f61/gamemaster-qu...ssional-gamemaster-looking-more-duties-58142/ simply check his app on the signature and this application and u will see

btw, this is the next application to steal.. he stole another one and the thread was deleted and I do not know why, but eh.. let it be

Btw, I do recommend Havoc :) and zatjin :d

I dont see him stealing anything, since the application isnt Copyrighted, He changed lots of things. He made a smart choice to "copy" some of it. I would also do it if I had enough time being a GM/CM/TUTOR or what ever.

/Rr

I hope this server gives me the same feeling as Lordaeron gave me. +1 for Zatjin he's a recommended person :)'
@Cyro

You're always waisting time finding someones problem. Thanks

Last edited:
Back