• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twist of fate

would you like to have Twist of fate?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No.

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no i dont want no shitty yosef or eccim to get level 1000 within 30 days

no i dont want no shitty yosef or eccim to get level 1000 within 30 days

Please explain how twist of fate would make them gain exp faster. They have more than enough money to pay for regular blessings. ToF is only good for the newbs with no cash.

Retard.

This is good idea for nice wars.
~Maybe make Twist of Fate only in war mode?

~What about losing level's like in real tibia after PvP death? Here we are losing 1,5lvl~ on real tibia like 25-30% per death.

This is good idea for nice wars.
~Maybe make Twist of Fate only in war mode?

~What about losing level's like in real tibia after PvP death? Here we are losing 1,5lvl~ on real tibia like 25-30% per death.

its more like 80% if you die i think ... with bless

and this is just an ot server, it doesn't take nearly as long to get the lost exp back.

its more like 80% if you die i think ... with bless

Nope. It's from 50% and less, depends from your's killers levels and how many they are.

and this is just an ot server, it doesn't take nearly as long to get the lost exp back.

On 200+ lvl it's getting from 1h+ for level. Depends from where you exp and if you have for what exp (money). I mean in war mode we will lose much money on fighting so we should need help like this (Twist of Fate). And we won't pay real money for money on ots.
If you are player who doesn't fight and who don't know how It be in war mode so please get out from this topic and vote on YES. ;)

On 200+ lvl it's getting from 1h+ for level. Depends from where you exp and if you have for what exp (money). I mean in war mode we will lose much money on fighting so we should need help like this (Twist of Fate). And we won't pay real money for money on ots.
If you are player who doesn't fight and who don't know how It be in war mode so please get out from this topic and vote on YES. ;)

My vote won't be cast into yes, because I already voted no. About the money issue, its your own fault if you don't have enough money to last you during a war.

You voted on "no", ok. But why you have ever voted ? You are noob from RPG playing guild. Please go exp and catch some mounts in ORSHABUMBA OTS. -.-

My vote won't be cast into yes, because I already voted no. About the money issue, its your own fault if you don't have enough money to last you during a war.

well on rl before ToF nobody really wanted war ... now its more common on wars since anti trap doesnt work and they have money to pay the blessing...
before it it was kinda sick ... a ek had 4kk he lost it under a week due to sneaks and all wars....

ToF should be added and the death penalty for pvp should be decreased alot
if i die i lose about 1,5 lvl and a mage can be 1hittet by 3 noobs so its just sick...

ToF should be added and the death penalty for pvp should be decreased alot
if i die i lose about 1,5 lvl and a mage can be 1hittet by 3 noobs so its just sick...

Just no. death penalty
i think its to high cuz my deaths on xon were like nothing ... i could back it easy in 1h really...

"a mage can be 1hittet by 3 noobs so its just sick..."
Same on rl so why change it?

Back