• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwitBeef offline :O

Minimii

Reaction score
Is it only for me or is TwitBeef offline? I haven't been able to reach the site for the past 2 hours I belive :O

Yeah, it's offline.
rox.png

I am sorry, the server crashed due to some error. I've fixed the error and the server should be stable now. Sorry for not informing you guys earlier!

I will make a last refresh later to make sure that all deaths will be added to our database.

I am sorry, the server crashed due to some error. I've fixed the error and the server should be stable now. Sorry for not informing you guys earlier!

I will make a last refresh later to make sure that all deaths will be added to our database.
Vem er victor died, the death doesnt show in twitbeef x)

Do we get the twitbeef points also? got 10 points during the down time, i got kills on Pierdolony Pierdolec and Dark Legon :<

Back