• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Two Questions In One [Very Detailed Pictures]

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
First Problem Accessing Localhost
It all worked fine I could access my database even set it up, but I couldn't get a website working so others could access it, so I switched to a static ip and ever since then couldn't access my database. But you may ask why not just switch it back? Well I have and ended up getting a non-working website and no connection to my database. :(

P.S I know there is a solution because I could access it after I changed to static-ip but when I cleared my history due to paranoia I lost the link to what I used to access it before... I know noob mistake sorry!

Xampp
dm4gli.jpg

As you can see, I'm clicking the button which should bring me to my database correct? instead it brings me here.

Localhost? :mad:
314ebfo.jpg

Some have told me try 127.0.0.1 and so I listened and here is those results.

2agnu2v.jpg

So after trying that I decided maybe it could be a port problem so I rechecked my port-forwards and here they are if you see one I should add please tell me.

Port Forwarded Correct?
20hk7eu.jpg

So after all of the attempts and failures I resorted to googling a replacer for mysql database and I found this and I hate it because it's not as simple as the one I'm trying to access.

Sql Studio For Mysql
2dtxhec.jpg

For the second question it will come later on I brain farted :S So Please if anyone can help me I would sure appreciate it and of-course rep++ :thumbup:

Last edited:
FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION

First of all I would like to thank all of you who tried to help me, rep++ to all of you. Here is a simple solution if you ever encounter this problem.

33o3xu9.jpg

As you can see google was to thank in the end:wub:
All I had to do was simply install Wamp

Back