• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two same items with other name/stats

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, it possible to make two items with other stats/name but with same id? And if it possible, how to add drop to monster with this items? one item to x monster and second item to other monster? And second question, it possible to set X actionid to monster drop item?
(First question i see on OTS, and i think it possible but i don't know how, maybe they edited sources (on ots when i see it, be default client 8.6)
Something like:
#1 - Zaoan Legs (arm 8) protection physical +1%
#2 - Zaoan Legs (arm 10) protection all 2%

Its same item, same id but other stats
(Im usign tfs 1.5)

I think i have fucking solution xD but i'm must Ask one more time, if i edit my items.otb by editor, and when i add new Item with other id but same icon (like zaoan leags) it can work? (Without needing new/custom client?)

I think i have fucking solution xD but i'm must Ask one more time, if i edit my items.otb by editor, and when i add new Item with other id but same icon (like zaoan leags) it can work? (Without needing new/custom client?)
you should check Oen's upgrade system here on this forum, its able to add any custom attributes or change existing ones on items

so in theory I think you could edit it, or use as base code to make what you want.

you should check Oen's upgrade system here on this forum, its able to add any custom attributes or change existing ones on items

so in theory I think you could edit it, or use as base code to make what you want.
To set attribute on time its not big problem, problem is add this Item to monster drop, when i back to home i try my solution :D

Based on what he needs, my upgrade system is "a little" too much.

This will work, make sure to also add this item do .spr and .dat using Object Builder. It will be a headache if you want to do this with a lot of items tho.

his system includes monster dropping with custom attributes/extra defense/attack as well

Yea, but im tested my solution and it work :D My version is more easy ;D
1658514816181.png
Post automatically merged:

This will work, make sure to also add this item do .spr and .dat using Object Builder. It will be a headache if you want to do this with a lot of items tho.

I was only copied zaoan legs in item editor, and im edit only items.otb
And it work, without need edit a spr and dat :D

That's interesting :eek:

I think only for new sprites you need edit dat/spr, cuz if im thinking good all spirtes have unqui client ID (something like serverid), and to add new item with same sprites, we need only add new item by itemeditor
I joined to server by otclient and default cipsoft and don;t get crash, so it work

I think only for new sprites you need edit dat/spr, cuz if im thinking good all spirtes have unqui client ID (something like serverid), and to add new item with same sprites, we need only add new item by itemeditor
I joined to server by otclient and default cipsoft and don;t get crash, so it work
But client and server uses client item id to recognize items. Client doesn't know server item id. I'm guessing only usable items (like potions, runes etc.) could cause issues.🤔

I'm pretty sure if you had 2 potions with same client id but different server id, and used one with hotkey, it would try to use the other one in case you ran out of the original one.
Client ID != Sprite ID

I'm pretty sure if you had 2 potions with same client id but different server id, and used one with hotkey, it would try to use the other one in case you ran out of the original one.
Client ID != Sprite ID
I understand what you mean, because they both use the same client id, so for the client there is no difference between them. it makes sense and you might be right, but for items you don't use as potions, it might not matter as much.

Back