• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two Worlds

Smokiee Jo

Website Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
hi otland as my titles say "two worlds" i am currently having trouble with making another world in my config's i have.

Lua:
worldId = 0
Lua:
worldId = 1

both of my consoles work no problem also my website is registering them

Here! if you check highscores/worlds it shows that there are characters on either worlds but when i try and login to "elixiar" it just opens character list "with no characters"

if anyone could help that would be grand!

tibz.jpg

Last edited:
ahh that is my problem i have not compiled both server's just opened 2 consoles with world id=0 and world id=1 with the same "MYSQL" config, if you could show me how to compile them both together on one console that would be great :)

Last edited:
You only need to compile one of them with "enable-login-server" the one that should be login server, then add them in servers.xml and run as many world you want, but you always need 1 console for each world!

Last edited:
right i have "server.xml" sorted with
Lua:
<server id="0" name="Veterix" versionMin="860" versionMax="860" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>
<server id="1" name="Elixiar" versionMin="860" versionMax="860" address="127.0.0.1" port="7171"/>

but i dont catch your drift with "compile one of them with "enable login server" im not to sure what to do there, if you could show me a thread or anything on how to compile the login server that would brilliant

Back