• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Request template;
Theme - Based on something, give me a general idea
Colors - Any specific colors?
Text - Any text?
Render - Perhaps you'd like to give me your own?

The main purpose of this thread is to touch up on my photoshop skills as well as giving something to the community.

I will be doing Avatars only.

Some examples, which, didn't take long to create;

My current avatar

Current Completed;
Ceejzor and Vightrain
EpiC1337

Last edited:
I've recently requested an avatar from FreshMapper so why not request from you also xD

I will use same theme as i asked FreshMapper about..

Size: 100x100px
Text: Vightrain.Net
Theme: Awesomeness related to tibia :D
Colors: Use your mind bro

Good luck!:)

Last edited:
Hey Tyren :D now me , you and fresh are offering avatars .. I also need to improve my skills :D
Best of luck to you! Hope ya keep improvin^^
Regards
//Damon

Hey Tyren! Back for some more from you! Hahaha!

I'm looking for a mixture of two national flags, showing pride for my heritage.

Philippines Flag
flag.gif

USA Flag
usa-flag.gif

With the "Ceejzor" name is all, interested in anything you got.

No problem, I'll get on them ASAP.

Size: The biggest one for a non-donator.
Text: EpiC1337
Style: Anything sexy :p

Last edited:
Goodluck, Tyren.

But I hope no one complains when they don't choose a specific style and expect it to be great.

Vightrain

Ceejzor [I actually really didn't know what to do.. But I'll do a remake if you dislike it]

Incase you didn't notice :p

I noticed :p

I actually found a signature in one of my folders and resized it a little to fit in the avatar. I have no idea where this signature came from and I have no idea if I even made it. So I can only take credits for the text and border. I thought it looked awesome though and wanted someone to use it.

Last edited:
I noticed :p

I actually found a signature in one of my folders and resized it a little to fit in the avatar. I have no idea where this signature came from and I have no idea if I even made it. So I can only take credits for the text and border. I thought it looked awesome though and wanted someone to use it.

Thank you, looks awesome

yo,i need avatar
120x120
your style
say Decrik :)
If you could create for me? :)

Do you make signatures like the one you have? that cool text / effects? will be nice too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back