• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like your style, sorry. Basic photoshop with blending options and opacity....

not

If you don't like them, simply don't post :)

p.s nice avatar

I always think someone needs a feedback to try different things and be better, if not, you will get stuck in something you will never learn.

I always think someone needs a feedback to try different things and be better, if not, you will get stuck in something you will never learn.

If I wanted feedback I'd post a feedback thread.
If I wanted to give away free shitty avatars, I'd post an avatar service.

can you make somthing cool for me with crystals or somthing
and make text: Mystic
??? xD

Follow request template please.

@Rest

Finished;

Decrik

Bruthus

Cj - I struggled with the text, I won't lie :(

Potar

Theme: Anything related to Dayz
Colors: Feel free to choose you're own way that will suite the avatar and make it better.
Text: Rambo in a bloody way.
Render: Maximum size for premium.

I don't like your style, sorry. Basic photoshop with blending options and opacity....

Actually he's great and right now he's the only one taking requests, and the way he makes the text is absolutely amazing.

Actually he's great and right now he's the only one taking requests, and the way he makes the text is absolutely amazing.
Well, I wouldn't want to steal the spotlight from him:rolleyes:
jk, he's great

Something anime/ecchi related (not to much skin now Tyren, I know how you like going off the hook ;D ) Black background or Dark blue hue getting lighter as it goes down, Walkingdragon anywhere it wont really disturb the view of the image, Sharpened and abit brightened/contrasted in the center with a light dark fade effect coming from outside (the edged) in. (not very far in either plux)

Theme: Anything related to Dayz
Colors: Feel free to choose you're own way that will suite the avatar and make it better.
Text: Rambo in a bloody way.
Render: Maximum size for premium.

Here you go.

Text actually looked better bigger :(
http://2.imgland.net/evH-Jdv.png

images

Thank you :)

Hey Tyren!
Im kinda tired of my old avatar that I'v been using since start for a few years ago.

Id like it to be as big as it can be in non-permium shizz and maybe some sexy/bloody style type of thing :)
Also the text Winzer inside of it somewhere.

Thank you and well done on the other ones! :)

Size: 100x100px
Text: Andy Man
Theme: Anime
Colors: Which ever fits better.

Been busy.

Avatars will come tomorrow or Saturday.

Size: 100x100px
Text: Andy Man
Theme: Anime
Colors: Which ever fits better.

Maybe you forgot.

Thanks Tyren, i need one more: