• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A.] RealOts Random Server [7.7]

jlnunez89

a.k.a BurnMc
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to our Random "OpenTibia" PvPe server!

This is "RealOTS" hosted on Azure, so it *should* be fast as hell for anyone :)

Think of it as a real Tibia Test Server, for version 7.7.

This is the basic concept:
  1. You create a website account.
  2. Create an In-Game account by choosing an In-Game account number and In-Game password.
  3. Create a new character.
  4. Use TibiaLoader and 7.7 client, or download the one from our site.
  5. Log in and play. PvP solo or assemble a team to take on the server for a while.
Please NOTE the following:
  • Creating a character means getting a RANDOM snapshot of the characters that were saved in the server database the night tibia was hacked in 2006, version 7.7 by Dennis.
  • I repeat, these chars are copies from the actual chars that were saved on the server, so you might also run into very interesting (and sometimes personal) letters of players at the time.
  • All level < 40 were removed, so you're guaranteed to get at least a level 40.
  • A final notice: The characters on your account remain for some days and you may create as many chars as you like to test your luck.
[Feb 22, 2017]:
  • All spell runes and mana fluids are now 90% discounted on shops.
  • Bow, Crossbow and Arrows are free. Bolts cost 1 gold piece on all stores.
  • All temple NPCs give you money for free (say "money").

Sounds cool?
Come try it out!

Client: Custom client
Planned Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA South Central; Azure.
Server type: Pvp-Enforced, random/everything goes.

Notes:
"Original" tibia monster, spells and damage files & calculation.

Last edited:
Sounds cool. Can you allow choosing vocation or make it more random? I made 10 characters and they were all knights. :D

Last edited:
Can you upload client as a .zip? Having fun so far :)

Last edited:
Can you upload client as a .zip? Having fun so far :)

Thanks!
Not sure what you mean, there is a button to download it as .zip in the page, on the right side panel :)

Or did you mean upload it here? Am I allowed to post upload it in this thread??

(will remove if I'm not)
http://randomot.com/Home/Download?filename=RandomOTClient.zip

by the way, all spell runes are now 90% discounted on shops and Bow, Crossbow and Arrows are free. Bolts cost 1 gold piece on all stores.

Changed RSA keys on server to work with OTServ's, hence no custom client needed now :D tested with OTLand's ip changer

Back