• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] The Evolution 8.60 | High-Rate Exp | Castle System | Free Points | Guild Points | Online NOW

encouragingly :D

start not today ..?

Server will be on Jan 1st 2015.
All accounts created now and Jan 1st will receive 200 premium points!

rly where?

Last edited by a moderator:

Server is down untill i fix most of the bugs, the players who did play i hope you had fun & be ready for the release in 3 weeks!

Regard's,
Evo-Team.

Last edited:

Bump!

Server will be down till bugs are fixed 100%! server will only have a level reset, all items will save 100%! We hope when the server is online again it will be official!

Regard's,
Evo-Team.

not a very good way to start out!!!

i understand, i will take the fault for it, we had a good run with a record of 23 players online within 7 hours of the server being online, but we hope when we get the server online again we will also have a dedicated host which will help with the lag problems, also we will be adding in bless script which will take alot of testing because ive used multiple scripts and they all make players lose full set + backpack, when we fix that we will be fixing alot more bugs, we also plan on finishing Deluxe Premium area 100% and adding more spawns & quest's to the normal teleport room & the VIP teleport room, which is why we will only be doing level reset & skills reset so all players will still have ALL the items they have earned, we hope that when the server is on 100% official we will reach a new peak in our records of online players, with the new host we plan to get a record of 100+ online within the first week, we thank all the players who had time to play the server to see what its like and if they like it then do not worry cause we will be back! :)

Regard's,
Evo-Team

i understand, i will take the fault for it, we had a good run with a record of 23 players online within 7 hours of the server being online, but we hope when we get the server online again we will also have a dedicated host which will help with the lag problems, also we will be adding in bless script which will take alot of testing because ive used multiple scripts and they all make players lose full set + backpack, when we fix that we will be fixing alot more bugs, we also plan on finishing Deluxe Premium area 100% and adding more spawns & quest's to the normal teleport room & the VIP teleport room, which is why we will only be doing level reset & skills reset so all players will still have ALL the items they have earned, we hope that when the server is on 100% official we will reach a new peak in our records of online players, with the new host we plan to get a record of 100+ online within the first week, we thank all the players who had time to play the server to see what its like and if they like it then do not worry cause we will be back! :)

Regard's,
Evo-Team

its ur server, i hope u do the best of ur ability, and a dedicated host is not cheap!! well a good one aint

its ur server, i hope u do the best of ur ability, and a dedicated host is not cheap!! well a good one aint
i plan on saving 40$-50$ for the host for the first month, then 15$ for a advertisement on otservlist the day i turn it on, so hopefully the next time i have it up it will go good, if so i plan on hosting it for atleast 6~ months or untill people get bored of it, even if i have 1 player online i will keep running it untill i run out of money to host it.

Bump!

Server will be on tomorrow 5 PM US Est

UP8gk9o.png

-Todays Updates-

Added 4 new quests to Deluxe Premium Area

Added 4 new quests in VIP Area (Under Construction)

Added more custom items to server.

Fixed some map bugs.

Back