• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[U.S.A] The Evolution 8.60 | High-Rate Exp | Castle System | Free Points | Guild Points | Online NOW

Looks like you started it too early, you shoulf have played it urself first & fixed bugs then ypu should have started
yeah its to late now, when people stop playing i will possibly fix bugs 100% and have new release ^^ im happy alot of players had fun and players dont even have to donate to get donation items, they just have to get points in reward room, but i will still keep hosting untill it dies.

how can i get this "Level 350 - 5 Emblem of Donation" i am already level350

it says i have invalid account name but i can login from website. I cannot login by the client

Server has died so i will possibly be shutting it down and re-working on it, plan on revamping temple & city and plan on doing new release, thanks to all the players who have been playing, unfortunately the server will be down till i fix more bugs ^^

this thread can be closed.

Back