• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I like your server
But i want my money back I am sorry, dont care if Ddos or anything

Last edited:
Recreating a server like this shows that you have enough programming experience to implement a system to prevent huge rollbacks. For you it should be simple.

Lost hours of gameplay, lost interest and my view on this server has already been crushed. I wish you good luck anyway.

from 3900 exp to 0 exp, i died two times and i even relogged once at level 7 and fucking NOTHING saved from my characters but others have level 6 still. biggest incompetence i have ever seen, how do i request a refund?>

All those expectations🤣 People putted tibiantis on a statue before it even started. Only thing that can happen is that it dissapoints you even harder

Last edited:
Most funny thing is Needlesoft laughed so hard at other 7.4 server projects, laughed at Retrocores, Tekania, Medivia and what they had to offer?
Promising start in christmas time 2019
4 month waiting since that time and what you offer us?
30 minutes late launch?
Rollback after 6 hours?
Seriously?

Only big mouth, nothing else...

I will just leave it here (too lazy to find other beautiful "words") said by Kay:
If I can't convince you I'm not a swindler greedy for your money, then maybe I can atleast convince you we're not complete idiots? If so, then consider this - earnings this server can possibly make (not guaranteed) will never pay back the time we've spent on it and are going to spend. Not with any premium price. I don't think you're aware of how much time we had to put into this and how much a programmer like Lord, for example, could make in that time.

In my opinion we've shown way more than what you say ("startup every week"). You could also test our dedication, accuracy and server's stability for over a month on a Test Server (nearly 100 people jumped in on its launch).
If Tibiantis disappears due to DDoS attacks (or other issue) you will get your money refunded, I don't see a problem here. .

Bez tytułu111.jpg
Post automatically merged:

TRANSFER characters from kasteria to iglica and we can play again xDDDDDDDDDDD

Information!

Guys, we're very sorry. At first we'd like to clarify it was NOT ddos-attack. Those happened from the start and did not cause any harm. It was a technical issue on the host machine which caused it to shut down. We're in contact with ovh regarding the matter. That's really sad, such fail on the beginning, but the life goes on. Anyone who bought premium but lost his interest in our project now can request refund sending a message to [email protected]. We decided to change save server system to happen more frequently in order to minimze possible losses in the future. As for a compensation for those who'd still want to stay with us - we're considering what way to compensate would be the most fair for everyone.

8 lvl and eq no other solution. Making 4h 2 x exp or even 3-4 has no sense cuz some ppl got their characters still.

Back