• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
the main question is. why are this people still investing houndreds of euro's into tibiantis while the future looks bad. Last wars have been soooo bad for the reasons you mentioned. And it will only get worse and worse. I never understood why he wont open some med rate fun server along side the lowrate one.
Post automatically merged:

ye the premium price is a joke if you see what the gm adds to the game. You are supposed to pay for constant game updates and activity etc. here you get none of it.
The main question is why do people play a lowrate, anti bot anti mc server and pay w rl cash to buy ingame items. The end result is the same as buying a bot license and having ur own 100% safe multiclient.

Cuz the only thing they enjoy is winning at any cost and not actually playing the game and competing in pvp. Loser mentality

Clown circus

Last edited:
i've been playing for a year as ek on tibiantis and i enjoyed it spent 90% of my time on guards (killed like 150k of em) i didnt feel like im bored or anything however at some point i just went retired and no update would keep me hooked sure i would login and play few days or a week but i reached my goal and while i still enjoyed pve grind i had other stuff to do which is random pking and playing main char on serious 1x while pking on alt wouldnt work at all xD

players would leave immediately if you told them there would never be any update
LOL

59897-b55acdd5c85d385fa64e96f7a8b77fad.data

Why ppl asking for midrate if admins cant even add enough for ppl do to something in 1x.. o_O
You lvl to 100+, then what? War?

Why ppl asking for midrate if admins cant even add enough for ppl do to something in 1x.. o_O
You lvl to 100+, then what? War?
then u can finally throw hmms on dragons without wasting like crazy
after 160-180 u can make these on mfs and break even being 100% self sufficient

at some lvl u can start explo behemoths as ek scaling is here but is slow and loot is balanced so

another lowrate.. we got enough of them. a serious midrate hosted by a serious hoster would be fun. and yes it could attrect new players. Iryont posted long ago he was planning to do this. but his plans take years..
Tbh a highrate tibiantis would slap. Absolutely slap.

I doubt id play but the god of tibia 7.4 aka me is never wrong abt server success.

@kay ud only profit from it. Doubt ud need to even care abt bots if u just set mana regen high and it wouldnt matter even if ppl did mc. For once use that tiny polska brain. Run the server for 6 months like Oldera days and reset. Ez solado server

YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NEED TO NERF UE SOMEHOW. @assassinho prolly knows the best way, i guess do the % reduction based on total players hit by it so it wont ruin 3v3 mage fight

Last edited:
another lowrate.. we got enough of them. a serious midrate hosted by a serious hoster would be fun. and yes it could attrect new players. Iryont posted long ago he was planning to do this. but his plans take years..
lowrate but with ...addons..., playing for fun rn not bad gm banned half of the population for cheating though

The main question is why do people play a lowrate, anti bot anti mc server and pay w rl cash to buy ingame items. The end result is the same as buying a bot license and having ur own 100% safe multiclient.

Cuz the only thing they enjoy is winning at any cost and not actually playing the game and competing in pvp. Loser mentality

Clown circus
thats why I quit playing, the community is extremely toxic (and at many times, racist), unlike some say, there's absolutely no room for casual gameplay in this server. It seems like a bunch of adult men with ego issues that have the need to reafirm themselves by feeling they have power over others adult men in a video game, and willing to spend lots of cash just to fulfill that feeling that they can't get from their real lives. I guess the only positive side of all of that shit is at least someone who actually needs that cash is grabbing it from the ego issues men pockets and providing for their families (like some folks from Venezuela that play there).

what u see in others is ur own reflection
no arguments = your mom (not to insult your mom, insulting your way of arguing)
He wrote that he played non-pvp/casual way and it's non existing there because team will force you to fight on their side. if you will not join any side, both will destroy you very hard. Few cases propably are/were good to hunt.
The sever is hardcore in terms of RPG so he is right about people and he is not one of those hardcore people that;s why he is not playing

Back