• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
@kay how come you don't save the server more often (like once every hour or so) to decrease the rollback time? How long of a freeze do players experience on server save?

this gyazo is from one guy who got stream on twitch xD

play on ot where people can use bots :)

i have one question i read on the website about the The whole map will be refreshed during this SS, so please do not leave your items on the floor.
Question: what happens if you have a loot bag?

Usually you don't leave your lootbag on the floor for server save and reset, do you? I mean there are tiles that don't refresh and if you know the spots, you could do that. But when we apply some changes on the map during SS the whole map gets refreshed regardless of refreshable/non-refreshable tiles. That's why it was announced.

i have one question i read on the website about the The whole map will be refreshed during this SS, so please do not leave your items on the floor.
Question: what happens if you have a loot bag?
Answer: it gets removed

wait did u just announce that u wont ban character of guy who was streaming online on twitch from your server and showed uncompleted illegal software which would help him?

It was not even working, so it's like you demand us to ban people for running a random program that does nothing for Tibiantis?

be me
second try to the server after spending 6h at start and reset
rpg feelings, 7 lvl and a dream
ask for compensation at ctrl+r when you was lvl 2
request still open
0 response
lvl 7 and a dream
start getting bored of killing mobs around the rook
200iq idea
trade
"Sell bp sd 5 euro"
instant perm ban
Sadfrogface.jpg
ask about unban at discord and forum
GM ignore while trashtalking with other ppl
meanwhile ppl botting at rats at rook for whole day and got 9 lvl at rook cuz they afk
no ban
goodbye tibiantis.mp4

GL all!

Monday i back from work. I think all day that go kill some trolls on main.
And what i see?
FUCK no bots, no mc and 350 ppl playing like in 2004.
They speak on game chat that IHs should cost 500 gp. Druid anserw that good price is 1k and if somobody will sell cheaper they will kill.
Tibiantis is FUCKING TIME MACHINE.
Best ots 7.4.
If you dont like this? Just go away we have beautifull comunity.

Back