• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It all starts from use macro on fishing, then u realise your fingers start hurt by clicking ctrl + right arrow key, left arrow key once per 15 minutes, then u realise that your whole body and brain got hurt when u manually exping so u use cavebot , THEN U REALISE HEALING HURTS TOO SO U NEED TO USE BOT, THEN U REALISE THAT BOT IS GOOD.

Deleted, try make another char and not use bot bro.

Server looks great but premmy is too expensive, I live in Brazil and 1 euro = 5.5 real (our coin), so its too expensive for us to play there... and Brazil got a high player community that love tibia, if you could reduce the price to €5 at least to ppl who live in south america who be poor as fuck it'd be great and a lot of brazilian players who'd give up to play because of the price would play there Im sure :)

Server looks great but premmy is too expensive, I live in Brazil and 1 euro = 5.5 real (our coin), so its too expensive for us to play there... and Brazil got a high player community that love tibia, if you could reduce the price to €5 at least to ppl who live in south america who be poor as fuck it'd be great and a lot of brazilian players who'd give up to play because of the price would play there Im sure :)

Oh sorry you cant farm runes and sell them by paypal.. go to retrocores.

Brother premium account cost now 7-8k !!! its 3-4h of making lootbag on lvl 8~~ and 2h~~ for lvl 20+ to get !!!!!

Be peace, peace for all.

True, I posted that before I saw the price of premmy in game, it's cheap no doubt, but later in the game its gonna be way more expensive :)

the currency on tibiantis is stronger than the euro
Pacc cost 8-9k
9k tibiantis gold = 9.5 euro xd

About the premium price, i have a little contribution to do: If you dont have 9 euros to pay for your relaxing game time, you should not been wasting time playing games at all. You need a job. (Just my opinion, you’re free to desagree).

amazing job on the server, i hope more people will try it out

push is fucked up so much... and many many more things
working to slow
It is the same as realots files (cipsoft files), so how can it be "fucked up"? I understand you may not like the server, but if you want to flame on it, atleast try to make some sense :)

Back