• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Regarding the PK team:
maybe you can think that I am a crybaby, many will say that it is normal, but it is not!
There is a pk team of about 10 ~~ 15 players that are ruining the game, in 2020 many people enter the server to feel the nostalgia, as well as that most players play alone without an alliance, and are suffering from this random pk.
You're hunting for it, and 10 ~~ 15 player arrives, you can't escape death for sure, and that ruins the game.
One adjustment that could be made is the death penalty depending on how many people attack you.
It is unfair to lose 10h level because of 10 ~~ 15 player level 15 ~~ 20.

If you have more people dissatisfied please leave your opinion!

i see u had to play non-pvp servers back in the days if u feel nostalgia without random pk

i personally do not remember a day without some1 trying to kill me

Last edited:
Yea the hardcore part is the fun part of TIBIA, I remember crying as a kid when I got killed several times by PKs until I became the reason people cried or I guess I fulfilled my trauma killing other people over and over again until I saw the connect no more to the game, hope you're not one of those and I invite you to become a better version of myself, instead of making people cry, make them drink their blood and torture them

Funny noobs play on this server , people play at big bands and 0 war here , they only attack random pekers, today i attack 40 + ed and he using all time use mighty rings with panic when 20 lvl attack him and he ask top lvls at server to help him killing 20 lvl.

It's really boring to do many hours of runes and later die by some big lvls and have nothing again.

I don't see the point of playing on low rate servers where people play in big teams with no one fighting and they and focus on killing 20 lvls.

This is not a server for me, I do not want to make runes for many hours to be able to fight for 10 minutes and again have no runes.

Servers with loot x1 and no good mana regen are terribly boring, and you can't fighting normally.

It's good server only for Rpg players to make quests and hunting dwarfs 24/7 With War hammer.

I think I will play a few more days to fully use my character and then finish the adventure with this server , it's too much boring for me.

XD u expect to kill a lvl 40 with 10 ppl and not fight back? Youre even dumber then I thought.

XD u expect to kill a lvl 40 with 10 ppl and not fight back? Youre even dumber then I thought.

I play maximum with 3 people on this server and most often 2.

What a 10 people you telling to me when i start play here with 15 friends at roogkard and 11 of this people quit 2 days later server , because no one want play at server with loot rate x1.

Actually i play server only 4 friends and they no at online in the same time so it's impossible to i attack people with 10 people , because i no search people on trade chanel.

At the server does not play even 300 people at peak times and people here create teams exceeding 50 people, in addition a few guilds cooperate with each other, it is as if I play in 2 people and fighting here vs against of 2/3 people of this server at low lvl with red skull .

Funny noobs play on this server , people play at big bands and 0 war here , they only attack random pekers, today i attack 40 + ed and he using all time use mighty rings

You say some lv 40 Ed got might rings to spam.... but you dont got supplies cuz it takes too long?

wtf am i reading. Who can afford might rings to use at lv 40 rofl

You say some lv 40 Ed got might rings to spam.... but you dont got supplies cuz it takes too long?

wtf am i reading. Who can afford might rings to use at lv 40 rofl

So how you explain the fact that I shoot guy 30 burst arrow hitting 1-2 dmg and sd runes 75-80 and to other players i shooting always 100 -120.

He using elven amulets or mighty rings i no see here eother options , or maybe protection amulet , but i don't think to reduce hits to much , becasue i use it and this no help me this to much.

So how you explain the fact that I shoot guy 30 burst arrow hitting 1-2 dmg and sd runes 75-80 and to other players i shooting always 100 -120.

He using elven amulets or mighty rings i no see here eother options , or maybe protection amulet , but i don't think to reduce hits to much , becasue i use it and this no help me this to much.
slow hands i guess

Just adapt to situation dude add these pkers to vip list (pretty easy to realise their members) check hours on which they roam tibiantis lands and check which spawns and city they usually visit eventually at some point gather information and people prepare urself to fight and bait them to take skulls trust me that how it was in old times people were making "anti-pk" tutorials on forum and such xD

I know dying kinda sucks (died myself during last week 3 times losing 20h progress in skilling each death and 50k for aol) but well thats tibia and thats why we love it
The point is not to die, but we love Tibia because of the circumstances it gives us. The point I wanted to reach is the death penalty for a pk team, for example I am lv 40 and I die to 15 player level 10 ~ 20 and I lose 120 ~ 130% experience, + 100% skills. I think it is unfair, if it was a death for 1 ~ 3 player and having this death penalty is fine, the problem is the number of people who "wrong" and have so much penalty.

slow hands i guess

Hahahah say retard who probably play knight or paladin at team 50 people and buying premium accounts for $ from braziliansand polish Rpg noobs.

Kid this server no have nothing to true fast hands and pvp and here exhaust system here it's very slow and good for people with parkinson's disease

Do you think if 70 ek attack me with sword with other guy 1 sd at the same time and i died by this combo at lvl 20 this have somting about a fast hands and pvp?

Go to server realesta war or outcast where expiration exhaust is faster and show us your skills if you have any, because I think I'm talking with some rpg noob that shoots only bolts with paladin and buys premium pigs for $ to get a high level in this game.

if its 70 ek with mpa golden legs royal helmet steel boots and elven amulet he could easily reduce up to 30-40 dmg in pvp lol yeah theres one mpa on server and few eks got steel boots/g legs/rh (70+ lvls)

if its 70 ek with mpa golden legs royal helmet steel boots and elven amulet he could easily reduce up to 30-40 dmg in pvp lol yeah theres one mpa on server and few eks got steel boots/g legs/rh (70+ lvls)

After all, I didn't write anywhere that I shooting the knight , only to the druid.

I'm not crazy to waste supplies to attack Knight, having no combo to kill him in the Dwarf Cave.

torgowica is the real problem. they have 8 lvls and killing every1. they also have fast hands and i have slow hands. stop them!

That was a bug introduced in some patch, lasted for a few days. I remember liking it because made Paladins killing monsters easier.

Regarding the PK team:
maybe you can think that I am a crybaby, many will say that it is normal, but it is not!
There is a pk team of about 10 ~~ 15 players that are ruining the game, in 2020 many people enter the server to feel the nostalgia, as well as that most players play alone without an alliance, and are suffering from this random pk.
You're hunting for it, and 10 ~~ 15 player arrives, you can't escape death for sure, and that ruins the game.
One adjustment that could be made is the death penalty depending on how many people attack you.
It is unfair to lose 10h level because of 10 ~~ 15 player level 15 ~~ 20.

If you have more people dissatisfied please leave your opinion!

We're not going to change anything. As much as I understand it's annoying and frustrating... that's also what the game has always been. It never was fair and all pleasant but often painful in its grave consequences. That's what used to differ Tibia from other MMOs and made it interesting. We also see it as an integral part of RPG concept, that some people play bad roles and lurk behind the corner to stab you in the back and take your hard-earned stuff. In line with the RPG concept it also should be dealt by and within the community. If there's a group of people who try to ruin life of well-doers, it's up to the community to fight back, warn and protect each other, set anti-PK patrols and so on. That's what the RPG teaches us.

@kay is this game-mechanic reproduced too? 8:37

It's old pathfinding bug, not a common mechanic, as said above.

saturday : 18.00

xD

die

You literally posted the same 3 weeks ago 🤔

TmhUkZ5.png

See you in the next 3 weeks, I guess

Back