• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
exactly, just play the game, use your own account, don't leave rook for your friends, don't let your sister do the runes, just play the game, it's not a race dumbasses

#fuckingmillenials
WORD 😂 Play like a normal human being, your account your progression and everything will be fine lol.
And @Scollen probably your friend used any kind of tasker or whatever but ofc he wouldn't tell you.

This will die out simultaneously with the corona epidemic. But the low lvl fights have been good. Besides that if you consider all the flaws this shit has zero value for a 1x server at all. Just one simple point proves all. Take a look at how easy it is to make money from lootbags. Its hilarious for what you want to portray as a serious low rate server. Almost seems like you havent adjusted it to be serious at all. Just used some old midrate distro and changed the exp to 1.
But anyways, everyone has their opinion. If people find it fun go for it. I just think its funny how ignorant people are to all the flaws but considering what kind of people play here im barely surprised.
Post automatically merged:

You missed that it isnt about if you play fair, can provide proof of your actions or whatever. I’ll summarize this in an easy way for you.

P2: help, problem
P1: Pl?
P2: What?
P1: /care
P1: /ignore P2

HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY🤣🤣

This will die out simultaneously with the corona epidemic. But the low lvl fights have been good. Besides that if you consider all the flaws this shit has zero value for a 1x server at all.

comment_QQIrheohtdoF2Ohq0e5gVf9Czl6L9kVv.jpg

Demon shields and shit already? damn people are fast asf xd

damn this gotta hurt
eovP30Z.png

Guys, after two weeks the highest level is 47... So I think we'll wait a bit longer for a demon shield :)

Demon shield XD not gonna happen bro
Guys, after two weeks the highest level is 47... So I think we'll wait a bit longer for a demon shield :)

Okay, I just based it of some dudes trade quotes :p
Shaigurl: Selling : ¦ Demon Shield 150k ¦ Golden Armor 150k ¦ Bright Sword (Offer) ¦ Vampire Shield 60k ¦ Crown Armor 40k ¦ Dwarven Axe (0ffer) ¦ Dragon Shield 10k ¦ Guardian Shield 5k § Accept Gp, Sds, and Uhs

Okay, I just based it of some dudes trade quotes :p
Shaigurl: Selling : ¦ Demon Shield 150k ¦ Golden Armor 150k ¦ Bright Sword (Offer) ¦ Vampire Shield 60k ¦ Crown Armor 40k ¦ Dwarven Axe (0ffer) ¦ Dragon Shield 10k ¦ Guardian Shield 5k § Accept Gp, Sds, and Uhs
If you pay better attention you'll see they're quotes from rl tibia back in the days.

So axe fighters won’t have a fire axe that’s perfect -.- and fibula reward is just a joke?

No f axe for a while but ull have k axe, dlance and naginata which is actually rly good

So axe fighters won’t have a fire axe that’s perfect -.- and fibula reward is just a joke?

sword user hunt with two handed sword most of time and enjoy fire sword with low shielding if u skip training it xD dunno which monster drop bright sword probably some custom shit on ankrahmun (so far 0 clue to get there and a lot of ppl tried ofc) for gs farm u need atleast 50lvl ek with boh so u can run around pillars while rps bolt them to death for fs really long and annoying trip to heroes while k axe ez to drop dwarven axe ez to get naginata just need 40lvls to deal with dls but shouldnt be hard

axe is really good pick atleast for now way stronger than swords cuz 39/25 stats vs 30/25 two handed or 35/20 fire sword but later giant sword with perma sword rings is way way better than f axe + shield or d lance/naginata alone

Back