• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
There's a problem with the house auction system.

I won a bid. Website says I won the bid, and the house is rented (by me) until I went to sleep hours later.

Went to go in the house after server save and someone else owns it.

I won the bid with 4kgp (website said I had won it all night) and in the morning someone else owns it after winning with a 5k bid.

I bid 17k, how has it been beaten with 5k anyway?
I have explained this situation to you in game already. Sorry about that but your bids were invalid (bug on website).
You can still try to win another house

In my opinion the skills and magic level could not be visible to everyone, or have the option to hide.
One of the reasons and the opponent may know your strength and ruin the surprise effect if he opens pk against you.

In my opinion the skills and magic level could not be visible to everyone, or have the option to hide.
One of the reasons and the opponent may know your strength and ruin the surprise effect if he opens pk against you.
But it's not visible, unless he finds you on the highscores.

But it's not visible, unless he finds you on the highscores.
this, is appearing in the highscores and tibiantis info!

in my opinion, this information can be hidden, but it can be verified or restored in the community.

love this server, was using auto pick spear and light hack (riftbot) on my 8 pally with 22 dist while hunting manualy, somehow i get banned
nice to see server like this, i will try once more without any kinds of cheats :)

Shit ot. claims to be going for a 7.4 feel but deleted ankrahmun and adds some custom city along with changing alot of quest reward items. also owner seems to be an idiot

Shit ot. claims to be going for a 7.4 feel but deleted ankrahmun and adds some custom city along with changing alot of quest reward items. also owner seems to be an idiot
What rewards was changed??

Most equipment/weapons have been changed to make the game harder. Have to grind heros, dls, behes, bks etc for better sets and weapons, which makes it harder and more fun!

@kay did you think about the skill information and magic level?
for example, a guy can just see what skills i have for tibiantis info, and he sees if he has enough strength to open skull on me or not.
in my opinion the information on skills and magic level should be hidden to generate that old emotion.

@kay did you think about the skill information and magic level?
for example, a guy can just see what skills i have for tibiantis info, and he sees if he has enough strength to open skull on me or not.
in my opinion the information on skills and magic level should be hidden to generate that old emotion.
It isn't showing on the character page, only highscores.

Unless you mean Tibiantis.info - which is a fansite, not owned by Tibiantis themselves.

yes, tibiantis info, shows all the character's information.
That's a fan made site, not Tibiantis staff. It can be easily made by anyone to see their skills/mlvl from highscores by web scraping.

yes, tibiantis info, shows all the character's information.
Why exactly do you complain? literally EVERY server shows some information about Characters.
Also If someone really wanted to pk you that bad, they would probably just use a second char and write with you until they know what u EQ/Skills u have. But anyway, I dont think that it is nescessary to hide skills.

Greetings :)

Why exactly do you complain? literally EVERY server shows some information about Characters.
Also If someone really wanted to pk you that bad, they would probably just use a second char and write with you until they know what u EQ/Skills u have. But anyway, I dont think that it is nescessary to hide skills.

Greetings :)
R: but that would be a strategy over the player. It is not enough to enter the fan site, its strength and see if it can attack or not.

Bad server dont waste ur time playing here. you will probably get banned before u get lvl 20 for no reason

Obviously a cheater here xD didnt hear anyone else complain. Who did you share with that cheated?

Back