• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
He gets skull if you step in within 5 seconds. That's how it was.
Can confirm, that's how fields worked on regular PVP worlds.

Fun fact: In non-pvp worlds you could summon a Fire Elemental, have a rat or something kill it in front of a door and it left behind a regular fire field (instead of the non-pvp one). Then you could push any of the million afkers in non-pvp servers there 😝. This was later fixed, I think in 7.8 ~ 8.0

Can confirm, that's how fields worked on regular PVP worlds.

Fun fact: In non-pvp worlds you could summon a Fire Elemental, have a rat or something kill it in front of a door and it left behind a regular fire field (instead of the non-pvp one). Then you could push any of the million afkers in non-pvp servers there 😝. This was later fixed, I think in 7.8 ~ 8.0

Yea, it was also a good method to kill cavebotters in places you couldn't lure anything strong enough, on non-pvp.
Another fun fact about conditions, summons and non-pvp: you could actually get unjust on non-pvp worlds by convincing a scorpion that had just poisoned someone. The warning message would appear and 15 min pz-lock. Even a ban for unjusts limits.
As for fields on regular pvp world, you could get a white skulls in temple (and even in rookgaard) by putting someone on fire and then dying. That was also reported as a bug on Tibiantis, but it's the way it was :p dying (nor relogging in general) does not reset the 'responsible' of a condition.

You sound like this retard Anthony Cordeiro right now.

How they know its a macro? They fucking watch it lol
They auto ban for macro as well without manually checking. My friend was banned even for not cheating because of his mouse.

They auto ban for macro as well without manually checking. My friend was banned even for not cheating because of his mouse.

yea I know. His cat walked in the room and he couldnt type cuz his cousin was playing his char while he was studying and talking with gf.

He cheated.

Last edited:
People always hyped for the start. People get killed and quit/deleted for cheating etc. Numbers will go up for sure again!
I give up so weak, I died level 8 when I came to main, I take pk, and I'm in the fight every day!
Post automatically merged:

@kay you need to take a look at the top sword, 22 days of Tibiantis, the player already has 79 sword. The player stays more than 18h online a day. He doesn't sleep (?)

yea I know. His cat walked in the room and he couldnt type cuz his cousin was playing his char while he was studying and talking with gf.

He cheated.
He didn’t cheat. They removed the ban afterwards. So they have an automatic system and it‘s not the safest. Probably people will be banned unjustified.

I give up so weak, I died level 8 when I came to main, I take pk, and I'm in the fight every day!
Post automatically merged:

@kay you need to take a look at the top sword, 22 days of Tibiantis, the player already has 79 sword. The player stays more than 18h online a day. He doesn't sleep (?)
They have already "investigated" him, they said he sleeps for 14 minutes at a time, then moves his character, then sleeps again. : ))))))))))))))

Are people here stupid or what? You can stay online 20h And sleep. Just take PZ and then hit monster, you will never get kicked. Get a brain and learn to play

Back