• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
We do have larvas, scarabs and ancient scarabs.

@top
We've created 'Articles' section in our official forum in which we will be revealing some of the original mechanics in details. Now you can read about original Tibian floor refresh system. Don't let it ever eat your lootbag again!
Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/forum/viewtopic.php?id=83)

@kay I have a question, if my wife and I are playing Tibiantis, each on your computer, does this lead to a ban?

Rules are simple, one human being, one character, IP doesn't matter you can play with your entire family and neighbours using one IP address.

this rule is very vague. If my wife and I want to play together, the same IP will have an impact, that's my question

Yeah, but that is not rule violation and you will not get banned for it. It is a very simple rule that's been working very well so far. The worst thing that may happen is you and your wife playing football in opposite teams, but as long as you lose that match, it will not affect your personal life and relationship.

@kay First of all, thanks for rescuing that old feeling, I am completely in love with the server.

You wish deep in my heart that it continues like this, without bots, mcs or any cheating. I also hope you are not very used to it, it still has the essence of the tibia.

He was the best server he played until today, and I'm here every day, calling new players and spreading Tibiantis.

Thank you Kay!

Was thinking about playing tibiantis, but noticed that amount of players dropping day by day :/

anyway, any team are playing tibiantis? Is there gonna be some war?

Was thinking about playing tibiantis, but noticed that amount of players dropping day by day :/

The thing is it's the best server ever created yet I don't recommend anyone to join. The server is fully dominated by one team that gathered about one-fourth of the server's initial playerbase and took all the spawns. There is currently no opposition and unless any miracle happens (like char buyout of some Swedish war team or dominating guild's split) the server is going to slowly die. People see it's pointless to start if it takes 100h to advance to 50 lvl just to realize that you will never be allowed to hunt any good spawn and could be power abused at any time.

Selling 30 rp, if anyone is intrested please drop me a pm. Char is probably hunted as I took part in some actions against usurpers.

Last edited:
The thing is it's the best server ever created yet I don't recommend anyone to join. The server is fully dominated by one team that gathered about one-fourth of the server's initial playerbase and took all the spawns. There is currently no opposition and unless any miracle happens (like char buyout of some Swedish war team or dominating guild's split) the server is going to slowly die. People see it's pointless to start if it takes 100h to advance to 50 lvl just to realize that you will never be allowed to hunt any good spawn and could be power abused at any time.

Selling 30 rp, if anyone is intrested please drop me a pm. Char is probably hunted as I took part in some actions against usurpers.

like wtf im part of dark echo and i respect every single letter even during "fights" and after dying i didnt pa anybody expect for really early gameplay with 10lvls around and fire fields fights every corner

175 online right now, its not dropping players.
Trust me its 175 real ips.
If it was another server it would be 175 ips+300 mc chars:
So even if you see 175 players, in another server is would be 500~ players average
Trust me server is slowly growing.

It is true. Was 400 ppl now is like 220 in peak. Next week will be maybe 170 next month 100 ppl. Dark echo + Gildia fibula have full dominando beacouse they are like 3/4 ppl on server. They make PA, random pk ...
Not good maybe next edition in brazil will be better

It is true. Was 400 ppl now is like 220 in peak. Next week will be maybe 170 next month 100 ppl. Dark echo + Gildia fibula have full dominando beacouse they are like 3/4 ppl on server. They make PA, random pk ...
Not good maybe next edition in brazil will be better

if somebody doing pa from dark echo/guildia fibula msg me (wozkowy) or Typon Druak/Galilee/Mylhierahh Thaar'Tharam provide some cam as proof and we'll sort it out

Well imo 1x is just too time consuming. If there wasnt that shit called coronavirus and everybody would work/go to school as normal server would be already dead.

i expected alot more tbh. It feels like me its not the succes that was expected. Player numbers are more dropping then going up. And the guy is also right about the virus going on atm. That helps the online list. Especially on such a hardcore 1x server. Some people have to go back to their work soon again etc.

Back