• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
i expected alot more tbh. It feels like me its not the succes that was expected. Player numbers are more dropping then going up. And the guy is also right about the virus going on atm. That helps the online list. Especially on such a hardcore 1x server. Some people have to go back to their work soon again etc.

Expected? And how can you tell what was expected? Because since the very beginning of this project most often I heard "experts", like you, expecting at most 50 online on such server. But now, when it turned out there're many people enjoying it I start to hear "it's not what was EXPECTED" from the same people. :rolleyes:
Also, referring to the "numbers": since a few years numbers in OT servers mean literally nothing. I don't wanna speak about other servers here, but I could bet there's more actual PLAYERS in Tibiantis than any other "7.4 lowrate" server.

Hello Tibia

I don' understand phenomenons of creating such server like this x1 loot , x1 exp etc.

I explain why such servers are simply pointless:

Such servers are conducive to cheating and the pvp game is very unbalanced.

Because players create a lot of characters on virtual disks using many internets mobile and many small mages on beds to mana regeneration at bed guildhouses and they have a huge advantage with of runes and supply and pvp-related fighting equipment.

You can't blocked this phenomenon unless you enter the soul points and this server x1 all loot and exp rates no have any sense by this reason.

I know a few people who have several characters from the beginning of the server and none of them has been blocked so far, I won't report their names because that's not the point.

The worse is the regeneration of many loot and exp, the more they come up with a better way to cheat the system and have a greater advantage over other players, which is why such servers without entering soul points are simply pointless and do not have any pvp balanced systems when one player has no many runes and other player in the same times have lvl 2x better than who plays 1 character and many runes etc.

I know many people who are waiting for a good high rate server with high exp multiplier and good loot rate not like x1 and exp at rotworms 24/7.

Here playing 1 team wh no have opponents to fight and they will be no have it becasue , becasue any good players without some rpg people no want to waste many h every day to play without supply to play and at bad frag system when need 3 month exp to fight 2 h in 5 month.

It's best to do a reset and make a high rate good server to fights.

People play at this game in 80 % for pvp not for boring exp at dwarf rotworms 24/7 with mace or war hammer.

The game should be a pleasure not a torment so people used to create servers ots with higher exp loot etc than rl tibia to make the game easy and pleasant.

Not everyone feels like cheating and combination in this game if gm does not understand that nowadays without soul points simply can not be prevented runefarms and mass creation in bed at houses mage characters to create runes.

When i start playing this server , then playing here like with 15 + people who i know , and now playing here like maybe 5 peoples.

Becasue all say no want cheating make runefarms like other crazy people who play at this server 20 + h per day and making many rune farmers at virtual discs and many small lvl mages vocations in beds in houses to creat runes at guild houses.

All people waiting for other servers high rate when have more balanced system to play and supples to play and fighting in pvp , people no want waste many hours at rotworms at server without balanced in pvp.

This game is full of idiots, 30 year old people playing this shit game for 20+ years acting like kids of 10 years, all his life wasted on this shit game really sad to see this 😭😭

This game is full of idiots, 30 year old people playing this shit game for 20+ years acting like kids of 10 years, all his life wasted on this shit game really sad to see this 😭😭
Someone kill you/stole your bag and you go cry on otland. Who act like 10 yr old?

@kay I had an idea for the server.

You can stop the premium account time for 2x for 30 days.

For example, I need to travel and I don't have time to play, I can pause or pacc time.

Hello Tibia

I don' understand phenomenons of creating such server like this x1 loot , x1 exp etc.

I explain why such servers are simply pointless:

Such servers are conducive to cheating and the pvp game is very unbalanced.

Because players create a lot of characters on virtual disks using many internets mobile and many small mages on beds to mana regeneration at bed guildhouses and they have a huge advantage with of runes and supply and pvp-related fighting equipment.

You can't blocked this phenomenon unless you enter the soul points and this server x1 all loot and exp rates no have any sense by this reason.

I know a few people who have several characters from the beginning of the server and none of them has been blocked so far, I won't report their names because that's not the point.

The worse is the regeneration of many loot and exp, the more they come up with a better way to cheat the system and have a greater advantage over other players, which is why such servers without entering soul points are simply pointless and do not have any pvp balanced systems when one player has no many runes and other player in the same times have lvl 2x better than who plays 1 character and many runes etc.

I know many people who are waiting for a good high rate server with high exp multiplier and good loot rate not like x1 and exp at rotworms 24/7.

Here playing 1 team wh no have opponents to fight and they will be no have it becasue , becasue any good players without some rpg people no want to waste many h every day to play without supply to play and at bad frag system when need 3 month exp to fight 2 h in 5 month.

It's best to do a reset and make a high rate good server to fights.

People play at this game in 80 % for pvp not for boring exp at dwarf rotworms 24/7 with mace or war hammer.

The game should be a pleasure not a torment so people used to create servers ots with higher exp loot etc than rl tibia to make the game easy and pleasant.

Not everyone feels like cheating and combination in this game if gm does not understand that nowadays without soul points simply can not be prevented runefarms and mass creation in bed at houses mage characters to create runes.

When i start playing this server , then playing here like with 15 + people who i know , and now playing here like maybe 5 peoples.

Becasue all say no want cheating make runefarms like other crazy people who play at this server 20 + h per day and making many rune farmers at virtual discs and many small lvl mages vocations in beds in houses to creat runes at guild houses.

All people waiting for other servers high rate when have more balanced system to play and supples to play and fighting in pvp , people no want waste many hours at rotworms at server without balanced in pvp.

Is it Tampon new account?

Hahahahaha wtf.

Bedmages takes work.
I spend over 2h hours making one. it's all about how u spend ur time.

Still having fun. A real grind tbh, if u cant take it the hard way dont even bother coming! But if you’re up for some true oldschool feeling this is the shit!

Expected? And how can you tell what was expected? Because since the very beginning of this project most often I heard "experts", like you, expecting at most 50 online on such server. But now, when it turned out there're many people enjoying it I start to hear "it's not what was EXPECTED" from the same people. :rolleyes:
Also, referring to the "numbers": since a few years numbers in OT servers mean literally nothing. I don't wanna speak about other servers here, but I could bet there's more actual PLAYERS in Tibiantis than any other "7.4 lowrate" server.
I never mentioned anything about this ot. So shut up pls. I always expected around 200 real players. And thats how it is now. I just think that majority hoped for more. But that aint happening. Peak times are max 300(but lately it seems that the server dont even hit this number anymore). And after corona i think it will drop more. The best thing for this ot what can happen is a proper war. Cause a proper war keeps the server alive. If not then it slowly dies. So lets hope for you guys that the ruling guild will split up soon and fight each other. Otherwise i see a bad future.

Why this server needs a proper war?
Keeps the economy going just like irl. Plus people will start complain less about the power abusing. Why? If there is no war like now all this warmongols want spawns. So they power abuse anyone. They do this in the hope to create a new war. But mostly result in kicking more randoms. So you can better have a big war cause less randoms will get killed/kicked

Last edited:

I find that one kinda funny, considering 40 thousands of rotworms are being killed daily in Tibiantis. Which means people kill 1700 rotworms every hour 24/7 :p

I find that one kinda funny, considering 40 thousands of rotworms are being killed daily in Tibiantis. Which means people kill 1700 rotworms every hour 24/7 :p
I hunt on average 6 to 7 hours on rotworm a day. What will the total be?
Post automatically merged:

I never mentioned anything about this ot. So shut up pls. I always expected around 200 real players. And thats how it is now. I just think that majority hoped for more. But that aint happening. Peak times are max 300(but lately it seems that the server dont even hit this number anymore). And after corona i think it will drop more. The best thing for this ot what can happen is a proper war. Cause a proper war keeps the server alive. If not then it slowly dies. So lets hope for you guys that the ruling guild will split up soon and fight each other. Otherwise i see a bad future.

Why this server needs a proper war?
Keeps the economy going just like irl. Plus people will start complain less about the power abusing. Why? If there is no war like now all this warmongols want spawns. So they power abuse anyone. They do this in the hope to create a new war. But mostly result in kicking more randoms. So you can better have a big war cause less randoms will get killed/kicked
Maybe if you take a poll you may be scared by the numbers of people who play Tibiantis just to level and run and do quests. For example, I don't play Tibiantis because of WAR, I just play to spend my time, and to know that there is no botter.

Let's look for some ways to attract more players to tibiantis.
Strengthen the opposition, create a more powerful adversary for the big polish team and generally bring more life to our world.

I mean, why are ppl playing shit servers like retrocores? Why on earth are there still old schoolers in Medivia?

Someone can make nice frag movies displaying our excellent mechanics. Offer support with eq/ noob chars or anything idk.

Admins should prioritize improving the website imo. If you need help don't be shy to ask. There's nice people around who have made fully functional websites for realots before who may be willing to offer assistance.

halfhigh '99 player said:
Tibia was much smaller, we are talking about a time when level 20-30 was a medium level and level 30-40 considered high level. Powergaming for levels was frowned upon and limited by the huge respawn times and limited spawns.
The general atmosphere was relaxed and hunting was considered much less important than nowadays.

Roleplaying existed, because the leveling opportunities where limited.
We built big fortresses out of parcels. We built zoos with a lot of parcels and summoned animals. We had manasitters who were professional rune sellers, just waiting for mana all day. They used their time chatting with other players and advertising their service.
We played soccer games where we used dead bears as football.
We had players who organised a tavern and sold drinks to thirsty adventurers.

I will never forget the intensity of the PVP fights. Every single death was meaningful due to impact.
We were able to keep our opponents in PZ and were able to hunt to gain money which was impossible for our opponents. We started to win battles, our coordination got better and we were bleeding them out financially.

The second Tibian world war was “Alliance” versus “Darkside”. It is fair to make a comparison that Alliance vs. LAH was like WW1 and Alliance vs. Darkside was like WW2.
The use of auto-aiming tools, macro-SD-attacks and bot-leveling of characters by darkside made the war hard to win. They unlocked Pandoras box, opened the lid wide and never looked back.
The Alliance vs. Darkside war resulted in a clear divide in the community. There was the shrinking RPG-side and the botters, auto-aimers and cheaters on the other side. If the second war layed the foundation to the destruction of the old community, the third one finally washed it all away.

You, the players, have an impact on the game and its development. You are a part of the Tibian community and your behaviour impacts everyone else. I plead you, be interested in the old stories, learn from them, try to live your own story and involve yourself in the community. Leveling alone has no virtue, because it carries no emotional impact.

My advice to you is, play the “hard mode”. Don’t cheat, don’t scam, don’t be a dick. Good behaviour is harder in the short term, but you will have a more rewarding experience in the long term.

I would like to repeat again that Tibia is built on player interaction. If you destroy such interaction by leaving no competition for you, you will kill Tibia in the longterm.
It can be only a community effort to improve our community standards.

If you think a team is too big, just gather people and fight them?
I dont think saying "The ruling guild is too big I am not going to play this ot" can make decrease players
if you think like that....... you are a loser, on tibiantis or any other ot

We don’t need more damn people here I can not get a spawn already in entire map Ffs if you complain about numbers YOU DONT PLAY HERE. I never seen this many ppl everywhere on any other server EVER. Not a god damn house is available

Probably you won't find it interesting, but maybe there is somebody, who likes a little rpg story more than never-ending whining/arguing posts.

Little intro: I died and lost my bp, when I came back to body ofc it was empty and the only guy next to it named Czokledmen claimed that it wasn't him who took it.
Got angry and started attacking him to prove or disprove his statement after I check backpacks in his dead body.
Ofc I learnt, that he had plenty of friends...
HPuVuJX.png

... so I died [at least managed to hide my backpack in water ;]

But hey! I'm not a guy who would give up on revenge just because of sth like that pfff

"So I did my homework
I checked a place he works,
the food he ates,
his taste in women,
the number of times he takes a piss
I found out everything I could about him.
Once I knew him, I found a weakness that I could exploit.
If I didn't do that before fight, I would die for sure."
[small quiz - from what is dialogue that I'm referencing here?]

He likes [liked? ;] to afk runemake on Darashia roofs...
o5YmFrH.png

... loot was nothing special, but satisfaction is priceless.

I played here, but its too annoying to find a huntspot. All the good places are taken by other teams.
Aand without friends yu are nothing here.. So i quit :)

It's good to see players quit due to the fact that there is too many players XD

Back