• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its always only retards saying shit like this. Why is it only ppl who are in guild with 40+ saying idiotic comments like this.

When have YOU ever fought vs 40 with 20 ? Never. So stop acting like you are some fearless pvp'er. You quit every war when when u pretended to be a war player. Never took above lv 50. Only cried for loot.

Always these wannabes. If dominik or even this Adde retard say that, I can say np. They at least war players who fought vs leading teams. Whend di you ever do that? Never. Why non pvp'ers acting like they rule? Gz idiot.

Bed mages are as they were in 7.4. 20 of them is equal to 1 promoted maker. Not like medivia bed mages which ruined the rune economy.
how can you complain about 20v40's when you're outnumbering the people you kill in your video with a 3:1 ratio? same shit but on bigger scale

War is so hard, cant exp, cant be afk, cant make runes, enemys push us to dp etc ;/ but today we said stop! We were killing high levels of opp team.

Btw they had top1 lvl in trap and he survived couse of our great team work that react so quick. Now we can say that we are winning this shiet!

Attachments

• B1B0CF95-8981-4DAD-ACA1-68BBF5FEE5E2.jpeg
    B1B0CF95-8981-4DAD-ACA1-68BBF5FEE5E2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 144 · VirusTotal
@kay A tip that could be implemented in Tibia would be like CAM to be more available, for example, using 1/1 access on the client and having all available on CAM, it would be interesting to do so. It doesn't have to be as I said above, but something that is easier to access when you want to watch some cams.

I want to leave my opinion here, and to everyone who agrees please leave your like, or comment on it.
I see some part of the player talking about the number of players and because there are no wars on the server. I also see people complaining about the fact that they don't have respawns to hunt or anything like that. Well, I think that who really plays Tibiantis is because of the initial proposal of the server, a clean server in terms of custom, and gameplay equal to that of 2005. Me and a large portion of players, is not playing for the reason of getting level , level, level, and WAR, I'm enjoying every day what Tibiantis provides me, sometimes I'm hunting, sometimes I'm climbing skills, sometimes I'm doing quests, exploring and so on. I have already made many friends at stake and they are also for the same purpose.
I hope @kay continues with this proposal, not aiming at WAR, nor just level up, creating custom cave and making the characters to level up quickly.
My message, enjoy every moment that the game provides, I haven't played Tibia for a long time, and I came back because of Tibiantis!
Thank you!

There is new war going on, wheel raiders vs dark echo
80c488cc82ef74a8ead9276a7282c697.gif

598443306ff187ad2e30d2b590c1fa56.gif

few tryhards
f4ac144434f845faff0ac9b1500f761d.gif

48893588d9b1d87f073cf12158c5235f.gif

This is not a war. This is you afraid to take pz on mains nd using nob chars. These are the "war players" that came after I left OTs? wtf is this
What are you talking about? You hiding on noobchar only bro.
Dont even open mouth about "wars" .. your a fool

I think that today's players are not suitable for playing on such servers of this type.

Here no see any wars , i see here only rpg noobs at 2 guilds , who exp only and some actions 20 vs 1 it's boring non pvp server without sense.

I ask you guys why you playing without sleep like crazy maniacs at real life and later fight at noob characters or 1 action in weekend 20 vs1 really crazy pvp here.

Better make high rate server with soul points then have here more balanced pvp and better fights.

Here top lvls got many bed mages for runes and exp like maniacs , but they no fighting never , so how sense playing this style?

The most funny guild I've seen on this server is the guild Aquarious Oyster they kill my friend when i offline but today when i kill 2 people from this noob guild then all other members this guild no start fight , only logout when they online more players and higher lvls than me xD

I very laugh about it when see higher lvls take information from other members this guild to logout and no want fight when they have more people to fight.

This is not a war. This is you afraid to take pz on mains nd using nob chars. These are the "war players" that came after I left OTs? wtf is this

not our fault that mietek & c.o instead of kicking or mocking ray decide to protect him xD he literally made whole server his enemy

Back